NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

Quote:
SoleSupreme
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
When dude fell, thats still in my top 50 of funniest things I've ever seen in my life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Damn i need to come to the northeast forum more often :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Cot damn man, I'll declare this until the day I die. Megan is sexy as hell. I wouldn't give a shi5h if she didn't have 1 damn sneaker in her closet, she's the hottest female sneakerhead on here. You got these dudes on here threatening each other & gettin' banned over some chopped up lookin' broads. If you wanna argue over computer love & get banned for somethin', get banned over Megan. Now SHE's worth gettin' banned over. I'd slap Dirty over her & I like Dirty. I just wish I knew how to approach her like a decent dude & say somethin' nice to her. Everytime I try to talk to her, I get on some gorilla shi5h & scare her. She's definetly got it.....

roll.gif
Quote:
I'd hit..only if its a post op..if shes a pre-op..then no!

Swerv On You

:lol:
laugh.gif

park and bbq seems better...rather then just indoor hoopin'

y'all slackin' lets get this @#%$ planned

Son don't nobody come in this forum, dudes gotta put it on their 'to do list' to remind them to check this forum for updates
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

ive never been to any niketalk summit ever. the only summit i saw about to take place was when the iss cats met up on 14th street, but that was it :lol:
laugh.gif

Damn nothing yet? Can we atleast set a date?
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

damn I was there 2005 and 2006 and I think that 2005 was better. dudes actually played ball and for the record, I payed my $10 last year. got my money worth in burgers and dogs though.
TeamCowboysFree bmxdmx

Im down to go to this summit

I personally prefer its on a sunday but it dont matter. Will anyone there be smoking so I can take work to the summit...only problem is someone here is gonna have to flip for me.

Quote:
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

Date: Saturday July 28 2007

Place: Chelsea Piers' Field House Basketball Courts

Time: 2pm

Aiight, since no one said anything YET, I'm giving you UNTIL JUNE 30 TO SPEAK UP before it's set in stone
My whip clean
My fit mean
HUUUUUUUUUUUH, TALK ABOUT IT

Quote:
We already tried a summit that included strippers. Dudes was frightend.....

LMAO
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

We need a date and time. Playing ball doesn't seem like a good idea, I think a chill day sounds good, like a BBQ at a park. I would be down for something like that.
TEAM KING KOOPA

Quick question...do any female nt'ers plan on attending this summit? Cause I aint down for no sausage fest
Goooooooooonies​
We Wear Gun Powder Cologne​

Whats good with the NY summit..I dont think the BBall is gonna work..cause not everybody plays ball or dudes dont wanna get all sweaty or whatever.so a bbq or something is better
Young Wade
Team Possible​
Aim/Gamertag:DatnggaG​

Back
Top Bottom