Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If this was 3 weeks ago and all the FA's haven't sign yet, then I'd be all for moving STAT. At this point, I'd rather keep STAT and let him come off our books.

I doubt he ever leaves the Knicks or New York for that matter. He loves this city way too much.

I am inclined to trade Bargnani though.

In other news:

The people in the Bulls thread really believe they have a shot to win the NBA championship this upcoming season. It's hilarious to read some of the stuff being said in there.

They're in for a rude awakening when they notice Rose playing like Penny Hardaway post knee surgery.

YA at this point you minuswhale keep stat and let him come off the books... he can still provide decent numbers when healthy... and i do think he will stay for cheap next year if he dont get traded

@NY_KnicksPR: July 23, 2014 – New York Knickerbockers President Phil Jackson announced today that the team has waived guard Shannon Brown.

how does someone go from being a rotation player on Laker championship teams at 23, to trash at 28  
laugh.gif

dude fell off

Last edited:

how does someone go from being a rotation player on an NBA championship team at 23, to trash at 28  
laugh.gif

I feel like there has to be a spot for him somewhere on some team. He's way too young and athletic to not be on someone's bench. I feel bad for him for some reason.

I feel like there has to be a spot for him somewhere on some team. He's way too young and athletic to not be on someone's bench. I feel bad for him for some reason.

hes not particularity great at anything though. i mean this guy can jump out the gym, but considering the amount of guards we have, im not at all surprised that hes the one that got let go.

Wasn't Brown helpin these dudes with the triangle??

Well damn Phil was like "thanks for your services but they're not longer needed, peace" :lol:

how does someone go from being a rotation player on Laker championship teams at 23, to trash at 28  
laugh.gif

dude fell off
Partying too much and not in the gym like Kobe.

Lots of dudes have talent, but that work separates a lot of people.
In other news:

The people in the Bulls thread really believe they have a shot to win the NBA championship this upcoming season. It's hilarious to read some of the stuff being said in there.

They're in for a rude awakening when they notice Rose playing like Penny Hardaway post knee surgery.
If Rose is REALLY healthy and they somehow get Love, then I can see a world where that might happen. Unlikely though.

like i said with the idea of Melo going to the Bulls. they have a 2-3 yr window to win. Bulls FO is notoriously cheap. They won't pay max for Rose, Love, and Noah.

also, where is that Chicago (in his SN0 kid? "Melo was gone", right?

i honestly dont see why they would go after love. they just signed gasol. highly doubt either gasol, noah, or love will be willing to come off the bench, nor would that make sense.

hes not particularity great at anything though. i mean this guy can jump out the gym, but considering the amount of guards we have, im not at all surprised that hes the one that got let go.
Oh I know why we let him go. I'm just surprised he hasn't had a consistent spot on the end of someone's bench. He's better than a lot of guys in the league (Toney Douglas). He must have other issues.

anybody think that trading for thomas robinson would be a good move? dude was a beast at ku. i feel like he hasnt been given a legitimate shot yet.

Back
Top Bottom