Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Anyone else find Katz's to be overrated? I know it's a NYC staple, but comes off as an overpriced tourist trap.
Not worth the lines.

I like Katz's, but I refuse to wait in their lines. My "go to" spots downtown are Cafe Orlin and Clinton St. Baking Company.

I've only been to one of his establishments on Central Park West. It was for a wedding dinner party and the food was alright. I've never been a huge fan of high-end dining, but I can see why people make a big deal out of this place (decor and wait service was great).

This girl i know who happens to be a chef at The Plaza Hotel tells me high-end restaurants like JG piggybacks off name brand and hype. The food isn't really that great or prepared by world-class chefs. It's usually kids straight out of culinary school making $15/hour that are most likely making your meal. Unless you're a food critique or someone super important--You're not eating a meal prepared by Jean-Georges Vongerichten himself :lol:

Last really good place I've been to was Eleven Madison Park (2 years ago). I've heard recently they've started to skimp out on quality.

I actually been to that spot at Central Park on a recommendation. I'm the same, not a fan of high-end dining and I've made better duck confit at home. :lol:

I left there hungry and ended up walking over to the carts on 5th ave. :lol: :smh:

delfino waved by the clippers. while the knicks are saturated at his position, he'd be a great addition to any team

whats good bros? did i miss out on anything good... havent been following up with the thread cuz im in hawaii right now for vacation :pimp:

whats good bros? did i miss out on anything good... havent been following up with the thread cuz im in hawaii right now for vacation
pimp.gif
What island my g?

im a fan of Delfino's game
he's one of those guys that always seems to have an impact against us too smh

the Dunleavy, Kleiza type dudes

(peep his face at :11 theaux)

We all know damn well Jesus wasn't a white man with blue eyes :lol:

At least post a picture of jesus that isn't that misleading

Can't wait for the season to start.

A rejuvenated Melo, a new system and squad of hungry young players with a lot to prove. Should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom