Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Only good thing to come from this game is that we didn't cry to the refs and ***** like last season. We fought back.

I also learned that I hate Ricky Rubio. He's a real piece of ****. Dirty player, does a lot of pushing, flopping and swiping.

same ole knicks.. dig ourselves in a hole..try and climb our way out of it. one game at a time though

caught the second half. we had a little run, but couldn't get over the hump

team has heart but undisciplined when they really need to be

smh

Am I the only one that yells at Melo through the tv to drive to the basket inside the 5:00 mark at the end of the game? I saw that rushed transition 3 when they didn't need it 
mean.gif
. I know it's early in the season, but you would think that the mentality would change from being a jump shooting team. Seems that's what the team is going to be, if Melo decides to drive it will be a domino effect with the rest of the team, he has to set the pace. I'm tired of saying this 
mean.gif

I see why Melo doesnt drive. The dude never gets a call. No other star in the league gets officiated like he does, its disgusting quite honestly. Turnovers man, when this team takes care of the ball, they are hard to beat.

I see why Melo doesnt drive. The dude never gets a call. No other star in the league gets officiated like he does, its disgusting quite honestly. Turnovers man, when this team takes care of the ball, they are hard to beat.

Agree with the calls thing, If only Melo got the calls LeBron gets :smh:

de Blasio in a landslide? :nerd:

Melo made a spin move last night in the 3rd (which he does a few times a game) and gets called for a travel. Even Clyde said "I dont see any other star get called for that". Then he went for a steal in which Brewer grabbed his arm when they both went for the ball and HE got called for the foul. ***** disgusting.

Last edited:
thjr reminds me of shump as a rookie which was a lot of growing pains... shump once shot 17 times in the first half so im not surprised thjr takes a lot of shots for a rookie...

Back
Top Bottom