NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Honestly cant comprehend assigning blame to the cop ... I'll never relate to this type of thinking, but hey we're all wired differently.

What I can relate to is " dont start no ****, wont be no ****" ...
Officer or not why would any person jump in front of a moving vehicle :nerd:

Officer or not why would any person jump in front of a moving vehicle :nerd:

The car was stopped at the intersection on a red light when the cop came up, cmon now.

I jump in front of a car all the time..when im crossing the street and their waiting for green. :lol:

my guy was riding with a stolen plate indicating he knew if he was caught he was getting fried

the cop was an idiot seeing dude was fleeing and jumping back in front of the car

both made the dumbest decisions possible

alotta people do childish things in cars, trucks or bikes cause it’s the only thing in their life they have control of

they have tracks and trails for this

my guy was riding with a stolen plate indicating he knew if he was caught he was getting fried

the cop was an idiot seeing dude was fleeing and jumping back in front of the car

both made the dumbest decisions possible

alotta people do childish things in cars, trucks or bikes cause it’s the only thing in their life they have control of

they have tracks and trails for this
Tracks and trails arent convient considering they are normally out the way and expensive not to mention their schedules.
The car was stopped at the intersection on a red light when the cop came up, cmon now.

I jump in front of a car all the time..when im crossing the street and their waiting for green. :lol:
Yeah but when hes trying to move away dude just jumped in front of it like that was gonna stop him lol. No one was in immediate danger for him to try to jump in front of a car

I mean... If you pushing a whip like that odds are you got some bread to spend to go to the track.

If its stolen well then hes an idiot for stealing a car in the first place

I mean... If you pushing a whip like that odds are you got some bread to spend to go to the track.

If its stolen well then hes an idiot for stealing a car in the first place

From personal experience, most of the dudes that do nonsense like this live with their parents and buy used muscle cars like Camaros and Mustangs or high mileage luxury cars like AMGs, Ms, and G35/37s that have been hit with 30-50K of depreciation. If the cars are new, there's a good chance the drivers are drug dealers. They'll buy these old cars and post all over IG with them with hashtags exactly like this dude in the C63 :lol:

I used to know too many people like that until I cut them off for doing all this @$## around me and putting my career in jeopardy.

Note: I'm not hating on or looking down on people who buy used cars or live with their parents; just saying that the people who behave like this and flaunt all over social media are usually the most average to bummy dudes in regular life.

only time I heard it and spoke it on a consistent basis was with my ex, bad lil piece from Santiago that was born there and moved here when she was young

after we broke up it was a wrap

come to da heights on weekends, and follow my man on Instagram...

LOL

"Putting my career in jeopardy" Who's lame mans is this?

His girl must've got took by a cultured cat with a Honda Civic in 2002.
A man with a career to protect?

Not everyone wants to look like an extra from BikerBoyz. His choice. Eventually we all grow up. Hopefully.

Tactics, tactics...........tactics. The cop was an idiot for jumping directly in front of the car like that. Regardless if the car pulled off or not. Gotta stand to the side a bit or simply let the car go depending on the situation. No one was in IMMEDIATE danger at the time of that burnout.

He'll for sure get an attempted murder charge

"Attempted murder"....LOL. Let's not get carried away here champ. If anything he MIGHT get hit with some type of Assault with a Dangerous/Deadly Weapon charge but Attempted Murder is reaching at best. Look up the definition of Attempted Murder then get back to us with an explanation.

If the cop never tried stopping him it would’ve just been a burnout. Nobody was in danger til the cop got involved.

There it is.

does this Thread title rub anyone else the wrong way? "nypd just got humiliated" Cop could have got ran over and or permanently injured = humiliated?

.... the disrespect these days :smh:

Be it good, bad, right or wrong the cop did get humiliated. That much is NOT in dispute. Listen champ, cops are not above humiliation, embarrassment, insults, or laughter. It actually comes with the job. Even the most hardened cop shouldn't be above laughing at himself or herself at times. It helps keep things in perspective. Same with any other job or profession.

Everyone makes mistakes, cops most certainly are not different. I'm almost certain once this video hit the net cops in this officers own precinct were clowning him for jumping in front of that car and falling on the street in busy Time Square........and rightly so. I wouldn't be surprised if the officer doesn't need to go to the Uniform Department to get a new pair of pants.

There it is.

Nah. It wouldn't have "just been a burnout" had the cop not gotten involved.

This dude would've posted it on IG, received dozens of likes, puffed his chest out, and went and did more reckless s**t for the gram, putting lives in harm's way.

Cop was trying to nip this dude's dumb a** behavior in the bud. This is actually a type of enforcement I can get behind. I don't agree with him getting locked up for it. But let him know it ain't okay. Suspend his license.

F**k letting these lame dudes whip 4000 lb cars around with other cars and people all over the place. Recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
A man with a career to protect?

Not everyone wants to look like an extra from BikerBoyz. His choice. Eventually we all grow up. Hopefully.

Getting pulled over for my friend's reckless driving while he had 1000 bars of Xanax in the car=having my girl taken in 2002 according to this dude hennessy hennessy ? :lol: If it makes me lame to not kick it with people who live like that anymore, I'll gladly be "lame"

Last edited:
F the police i hope he somewhere in mexico

417226-f2Gpxnn_GzgfgNJi.jpg

Nah. It wouldn't have "just been a burnout" had the cop not gotten involved.

This dude would've posted it on IG, received dozens of likes, puffed his chest out, and went and did more reckless s**t for the gram, putting lives in harm's way.

Cop was trying to nip this dude's dumb a** behavior in the bud. This is actually a type of enforcement I can get behind. I don't agree with him getting locked up for it. But let him know it ain't okay. Suspend his license.

F**k letting these lame dudes whip 4000 lb cars around with other cars and people all over the place. Recipe for disaster.

Why you being so lame and uncultured?

Yeah the "it's just culture excuse" is ridiculous. :lol:

Like rape culture. Gang culture.

If someone's safety is at-risk, that logic goes out the window.

These cultured dudes keep asking why I'm upset :lol:

I take this seriously cause things like this keep happening near where my family lives

ttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/08/san-jose-17-year-old-driver-killed-in-crash-passenger-injured/amp/

Officers were called at 6:48 p.m. to South White Road north of Norwood Avenue for a report that a white Acura TSX hit a tree and that two occupants were trapped inside the car.

Soon after first responders arrived at the wreck, the 17-year-old male driver was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. His passenger, a 17-year-old girl, was taken to a hospital with serious injuries but is expected to survive.

According to an initial investigation, the Acura was reportedly speeding in the northbound left lane past Norwood Avenue when it approached the rear of a black Hyundai Electra. The Acura driver clipped the rear bumper of the Hyundai, said San Jose police Officer Gina Tepoorten.

That caused the Acura driver to lose control and go off the roadway and hit a tree on the right side of the street. Tepoorten said the impact sheared the tree.

Take that extra long stick out your anus already :rofl:.
Its not culture out there in ny. Generations before me were doing it and generations after me will do it :lol:
You cant go watch/do something illegal then play the victim.
LOL

"Putting my career in jeopardy" Who's lame mans is this?

His girl must've got took by a cultured cat with a Honda Civic in 2002.
Seems like we've reached a sensitive subject

Back
Top Bottom