NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Damn shame people out here snitching over a dumbass pig smh

"all of you" :rolleyes
Damn I didnt mean to get you in your feels to edit the same post 3 times after a reply :lol:.
"Get back or get smacked"

Unlike you, I don't like leaving typos and sounding illiterate and uncultured on my posts (posting from my phone, guess I'm technologically illiterate)

"All of you" as in all of you idiots in your old dusty @#$ "muscle cars" or 2001 "foreigns" acting a fool on the Bay Bridge/880 .

Nice threat I guess?

I think people just passionately hate the nypd. So this happening is big f-u to the whole nypd police force.

I'm not a fan of the police in this country, but I highly doubt some idiot doing burnouts near pedestrians is doing so as a form of social activisim and police brutality protest

My parents live near a street that has become drag race/stunt territory, and pretty much every year there's a death from some pedestrian or passenger getting hit from a driver that was trying to show off but lost control.

Being concerned with pedestrian safety doesn't make you a snitch, "fufu", or uncultured ( :lol: )

As a car enthusiast myself, the burnout was cool (not doing it in tsq though lol) but what the dude did after was totally crazy. At the worst the dude would have gotten an improper start, noise pollution, window tint and no front plate ticket. Now homie is going to have the book thrown at him. And his car is ****ed up bc he side swiped all those cars.

Only explanation for what the dude did was he was riding dirty.

As a car enthusiast myself, the burnout was cool (not doing it in tsq though lol) but what the dude did after was totally crazy. At the worst the dude would have gotten an improper start, noise pollution, window tint and no front plate ticket. Now homie is going to have the book thrown at him. And his car is ****ed up bc he side swiped all those cars.

So he would’ve gotten football numbers regardless.

I doubt that would be all the tickets he got.
I was lowkey waiting to do a burnout when i seen it in the background

So he would’ve gotten football numbers regardless.

Each of those tickets are 135 except the window tint ticket which is 98 per window. Nypd has ticketed for every window so 98 x 4, which is 392. The other tickets (noise pollution, improper start, no front plate) would have totaled 540 (135 x 4).

392 plus 540 = 932 in tickets. I’ve gotten plenty of these tickets in NYC over the years so I know what they cost :lol:

Whole lot cheaper than your car being ****ed up, your lawyer, your insurance skyrocketing, and you now have a record (if he didnt have one before).

I doubt that would be all the tickets he got.
I was lowkey waiting to do a burnout when i seen it in the background

Even if he got 5 more tickets on top of that. I would take that over what punishment hes going to get for this.

Each of those tickets are 135 except the window tint ticket which is 98 per window. Nypd has ticketed for every window so 98 x 4, which is 392. The other tickets (noise pollution, improper start, no front plate) would have totaled 540 (135 x 4).

392 plus 540 = 932 in tickets. I’ve gotten plenty of these tickets in NYC over the years so I know what they cost :lol:

Whole lot cheaper than your car being ****ed up, your lawyer, your insurance skyrocketing, and you now have a record (if he didnt have one before).

Bruh they’ve could’ve given 100,000 in tickets it’s less than what he’s about to get hit with. I was referring to your last point about him riding dirty.

Bruh they’ve could’ve given 100,000 in tickets it’s less than what he’s about to get hit with. I was referring to your last point about him riding dirty.

OH. My bad bruh. :lol:

Id take my chances of fighting the case i doubt the cop seen his fave driving let alone "witnesses"

Yea man, I'm sorry I would have taken the tickets than having all this mess. lol

yall focusing on the cop when defending dude. what about all the pedestrians that could have gotten hurt if something went wrong (lost control). The hate yall have for cops blinding yall of the bigger picture.

Stop being uncultured and negative !!! :rolleyes

Why would youput yourself in front of a moving car? Set himself up

Honestly cant comprehend assigning blame to the cop ... I'll never relate to this type of thinking, but hey we're all wired differently.

What I can relate to is " dont start no ****, wont be no ****" ...

Back
Top Bottom