• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They're about that action boss

• Total voters
Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. :lol:

Like you're screaming out your *** hole at the top of your lungs. Just completely clueless. :lol:

How so? Honestly if I am wrong, I'd like to know why. I am not above being wrong. Again, this is an opinion of mine. I know individuals that live in Oakland Hill,s Piedmont and Rockridge and I hardly hear them say they live in Oakland. I mean if you know that the majority of the people that live in those areas say otherwise, then I guess I am wrong. Seriously.....last thing I am trying to be is a punk on here.

Dude you have no idea what you're talking about. 
laugh.gif

Like you're screaming out your *** hole at the top of your lungs. Just completely clueless. 
laugh.gif
How so? Honestly if I am wrong, I'd like to know why. I am not above being wrong. Again, this is an opinion of mine. I know individuals that live in Oakland Hill,s Piedmont and Rockridge and I hardly hear them say they live in Oakland. I mean if you know that the majority of the people that live in those areas say otherwise, then I guess I am wrong. Seriously.....last thing I am trying to be is a punk on here.
Are you serious? I'm sorry but look at the dumb nonsensical **** you type bro. 
laugh.gif

"Well, most people that live in the nice areas of Oakland classify it by their specific area. No one that lives in Oakland Hills would never say they live in Oakland."

You're wrong because your wrong. I'm laughing at you because you think you can speak for a quarter of Oakland's population of 400,000 based on a handful of anecdotal relationships you have with individuals in which you're only reasoning is you "hardly ever hear them say they're form Oakland."

Of course no one form Piedmont would ever say they're from Oakland. Piedmont isn't a neighborhood in Oakland it's its own separate city.  Like I said man just stop you don't have even the slightest idea as to what you're talking about.

For the record YES I know the vast majority of people in those areas say otherwise. 

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I hate cops but every last one of those fools "gangsters" should've been gunned down that night[/COLOR]
I don't justify cop shootings, but seeing people do dumb **** like that makes me smh. Somebody then gets shot by a cop and it turns into "he was such an innocent human being" and Jessie Jackson comes out to march

Are you serious? I'm sorry but look at the dumb nonsensical **** you type bro. :lol:

"Well, most people that live in the nice areas of Oakland classify it by their specific area. No one that lives in Oakland Hills would never say they live in Oakland."

You're wrong because your wrong. I'm laughing at you because you think you can speak for a quarter of Oakland's population of 400,000 based on a handful of anecdotal relationships you have with individuals in which you're only reasoning is you "hardly ever hear them say they're form Oakland."

Of course no one form Piedmont would ever say they're from Oakland. Piedmont isn't a neighborhood in Oakland it's its own separate city.  Like I said man just stop you don't have even the slightest idea as to what you're talking about.

For the record YES I know the vast majority of people in those areas say otherwise. 

I was quick to lump in Piedmont cause someone mentioned it in the first page as a nice area that is near Oakland. Alright....I stand corrected then if that is the case.

Well make sure you do a little research because you seem to still not know alot Oakland despite going to the gym over there.

Well, most people that live in the nice areas of Oakland classify it by their specific area. No one that lives in Oakland Hills would never say they live in Oakland. Same goes with Piedmont. But in SF, whether the good or bad areas, you live in SF.

And I agree on the living situations. SF is not only more expensive but you get an older place for what you pay and most likely way smaller by dollar amount and the weather sucks. East Bay has way more to show but of course SF and even Oakland has more things to do as far as restaurants, bars, activities, etc. It's hard to find the medium that makes sense, especially if you work in SF. A lot of people are starting to live in Alameda because there are some nice houses there, close to Oakland and SF and the commute to SF isn't that bad. Downtown Oakland is doing the slow phase of being gentrified with the condos and restaurants being built but it isn't quite there yet. We'll see if it gets there.

Hate to say it, but you really do sound ignorant.

The dude who posted that article is right about the Town being one of the most exciting places in America to move to. I have been looking for my first home in the Bay for a while, and every realtor I've spoken to has said Oakland is blowing up. Plenty of dot-commers are making their way out to Oakland and the rest of the East Bay and making it a hot bed for the newer generation.

All the hearsay youve heard from your friends and family are blinding you and preventing you from enjoying and appreciating one of the most exciting cities in America.

^I feel like that "excitement" only applies to a few parts of Oakland, like rockridge, lake merrit, downtown. Dot comers / techies are not excited to move to east Oakland, and thats more than half the city area. :lol:

Last edited:
Old but still

Baddest stuff i seen happen in oakland was after that superbowl loss, ppl gave no dambs :smh:

Last edited:
^I feel like that "excitement" only applies to a few parts of Oakland, like rockridge, lake merrit, downtown. Dot comers / techies are not excited to move to east Oakland, and thats more than half the city area.
laugh.gif
Well that's a start at least. At least it helps to erase the perception that the WHOLE city is a third world country.

Hate to say it, but you really do sound ignorant.

The dude who posted that article is right about the Town being one of the most exciting places in America to move to. I have been looking for my first home in the Bay for a while, and every realtor I've spoken to has said Oakland is blowing up. Plenty of dot-commers are making their way out to Oakland and the rest of the East Bay and making it a hot bed for the newer generation.

All the hearsay youve heard from your friends and family are blinding you and preventing you from enjoying and appreciating one of the most exciting cities in America.

Dotcommers are making their way out there cause SF is getting even more grossly expensive. You literally need cold hard cash to compete with the people buying places out there. Hopefully getting a new mayor will be better road for Oakland getting some things together.

And I hope this mindset transcends in appreciating cities applies to other cities in the world. I swear this is the forum that has people bickering over NY being better than LA (vice versa), Ohio and Florida all the time and usually people just shrug it off as opinions rather than facts. My opinion might be ignorant and I am open to rebuttal but you'll find way more people on here that just won't hear it at all because they just believe what they believe.

Back
Top Bottom