Obama ballin in Jeter Vitals

C'mon mike lead him in the path of a proper basketball shoe by making him his own, he can be on Team Jordan under politics.

I knew it was something about that guy Obama I liked. I'd be first in line for the inauguaral release of the Air Jordan Presidentials/ObamaP.E.s....I'm sure they would be killin' the Fusions.

Obama got game, and he's a lefty.

pimp.gif

I'm sure JB will release a presidential pack because of this picture. it's probably gonna cost 900 dollars.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

it would be cool it JB did a 1 time sig shoe for the president.
then again,mike is probably republican
laugh.gif
yeah Mike falls way into that 250 thousand and above range

If he can't tell a training shoe from a basketball shoe then he's not smart enough to be the president!

(jk libs)

Nice find! It would be dope if a AJ sneaker was designed for PRESIDENT Obama!!! But it would probably cost $1000 and be stupid limited!!!

Obama PE sounds like an awesome idea... BUT...

How is Nike/Jordan going to come close to asking him to wear and endorse in their product?

If they tried something like the MARS IV's where they had Mars' logo on it ... it could work?

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I knew it was something about that guy Obama I liked. I'd be first in line for the inauguaral release of the Air Jordan Presidentials/Obama P.E.s....I'm sure they would be killin' the Fusions.
That would be worth throwing 'bos for! lol! could you imaging camping for his shoe's? That would be the first recorded 6week camp out fora shoe ever! sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom