OBAMA lied about ending the War in Iraq to get elected

He never lied about Afghanistan. He always said that Afghanistan is where we should be concentrating out efforts and that's what he's doing. This isgood, he's finally coming up with a plan to leave Iraq. He didn't lie about anything.

Originally Posted by meshies

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2012 is when the earth loses power all over due to the sun-ray blast

which is going to cause major melt downs in citys & Country's all over the world ....

To which is our time to strike & get back for all the hard times , no food , deaths , that we been eating up since day one

Get Ready

seriously cuz, chill... Everyday its a different 2012 catastrophe with you... Which catastrophic event will it be really? Whats your "final answer"? Or do you just come up with these events randomly after watching youtube for a few hours?

its the truth its bound to happen any time

but the date they expect is 2012

if they dont shut down powergird all over the earth before it happens ....

Well ....YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS FOR US & GOV'

This is what I hate about politics - especially American politics. People will stand up for someone not because they believe in their policy, but because thatpolitician has emotional appeal, or because their ignorance in combination with polarization prevents them from taking a logical position.

Obama has been saying this for quite some time. It is no different from anything that has been going on before, only Obama words things correctly to maintaina good image. I mean, just look at what Obama said, and what he DIDN'T say - stuff was said that way on purpose, not surprisingly, because they wanted toconceal their real policy to the American people.

I have a suggestion. Lets listen to what the MAJORITY of Iraqis want in respect to an American troops presence - that is, that we get out of their country. Sure, there are logistical barriers to pulling out quickly, but leaving really does not seem to be our aim.

Stop with the rhetoric, Obama. Just like Bush, stop propagandizing America.

the thing that bothers me the most was that after his intense chastising of bush for deficit spending...he goes and triples bush's largest budget deficitin a month. that is what i call hypocrisy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by meshies

2012 is when the earth loses power all over due to the sun-ray blast

which is going to cause major melt downs in citys & Country's all over the world ....

To which is our time to strike & get back for all the hard times , no food , deaths , that we been eating up since day one

Get Ready

seriously cuz, chill... Everyday its a different 2012 catastrophe with you... Which catastrophic event will it be really? Whats your "final answer"? Or do you just come up with these events randomly after watching youtube for a few hours?

its the truth its bound to happen any time

but the date they expect is 2012

if they dont shut down powergird all over the earth before it happens ....

Well ....YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS FOR US & GOV'

Have you ever googled the end of the world dates? and how many times the world was supposed to end...

Sounds like some more y2k to me...

Sundoobie.....what did you really expect fam?

That we were going to withdraw all military presence from the most valuable land inch for inch on Earth?...after losing thousands of lives and expendingbillions?

This is as lose to a complete withdrawal as we are ever going to get and I support the war in Afghanistan 100%. That is the real a-qaeda battleground. Thereisn't anything there worth stealing, no real benefit of having a puppet government in a barren wasteland....we are there for the right reasons.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by socluis90

So you want him to get everyone out at once asap?
No but 2011? Come on now. That's 3 years from now. What is that another? 600 Billion spent in Iraq? I mean after all the crap he talked about how Bush and his failed policies in Iraq, Obama is just continuing Bush's policies.

there's only 6 billion people in the world......

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He never lied about Afghanistan. He always said that Afghanistan is where we should be concentrating out efforts and that's what he's doing. This is good, he's finally coming up with a plan to leave Iraq. He didn't lie about anything.

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

You do understand how long it takes to withdraw 300,000 fully armed soldiers. ? along with a couple thousand m1 abrams and countless other equipment...

To rush to a withdrawal would cost billions more. And maybe if you would have listened before you voted you would have noticed obama said he was going to deploy more troops to afganistan... And 17000 troops is miniscule compared to the amount we have..

What do you exspect?
You're making it sound like we don't have the resources to remove every single US soldier, equipment, weapons, etc.. whever we want. Mike Brown anyone? You know the guy from FEMA that said, we don't have the resources to bring food and water to residents of New Orleans. Bull CRAP!

I know our govt can at any moment mobilize and prepare the logistics to bring our troops home at any given moment. I am sure they practice drills just forthis type of scenario.

So what do I expect? I expect this President to bring our troops home from Iraq in the 16 to 19 month period as he promised. Not a big * about a residualforce of 50,000 soldiers to remain there until December 2011. What happens when the Sunni paramilitary forces or the Sadr brigade decides to challenge andtarget those 50,000 troops scattered all over Iraq? They all have a big vendetta against our troops. Those soldiers will be more in jeopardy then what theyare dealing with now. What then? We send in another surge to support those troops? Either everyone leaves or NO ONE leaves.

^^^Thats how you end up staying in Iraq for 100 years.

We have the military means to withdraw within a couple of days but that would be a political disaster on so many fronts?

You really thought that we were going to withdraw our complete military presence in a couple of months? That was kind of naive.

Iraq = Korea.

As long as America is around...we will be there.

^^ dude, do u know how fast US military support can arrive if those 50,000 troops are really in danger? ...troops can delploy and arrive in iraq within 24hr -48hr ....and like i stated before ...troops will not completely leave iraq ever ever ...middle east are a HOT SPOT

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He never lied about Afghanistan. He always said that Afghanistan is where we should be concentrating out efforts and that's what he's doing. This is good, he's finally coming up with a plan to leave Iraq. He didn't lie about anything.
Exactly! everything he's doing now, he has already mentioned that he was going to do in some capacity during his campaign.

it's only the naive people, who didn't pay attention to his policies and were just swept away by his outward image, that think he lied. if you actuallypaid attention to what he said in debates, interviews, etc everything he's doing now is consistent. i knew what he was going to do when i voted for him,and i'm still supporting it now.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

This is what I hate about politics - especially American politics. People will stand up for someone not because they believe in their policy, but because that politician has emotional appeal, or because their ignorance in combination with polarization prevents them from taking a logical position.

Obama has been saying this for quite some time. It is no different from anything that has been going on before, only Obama words things correctly to maintain a good image. I mean, just look at what Obama said, and what he DIDN'T say - stuff was said that way on purpose, not surprisingly, because they wanted to conceal their real policy to the American people.

I have a suggestion. Lets listen to what the MAJORITY of Iraqis want in respect to an American troops presence - that is, that we get out of their country. Sure, there are logistical barriers to pulling out quickly, but leaving really does not seem to be our aim.

Right, but the region is so unstable, and the Iraqi army is not well trained enough to fend for themselves. It's not rhetoric, it's justcommon sense. There are a number of things that America does not want to happen to Iraq. One of them is Iran gaining too much influence over their government.However, even if they do or don't it makes no difference. If Iraq does turn out to be a democratic state, they're still going to agree with the Arabsentiment in the region and sympathize with the numerous gripes that Arabs have with America. Just because we brought them democracy does not mean thatthey're going to agree with us on every policy, and quite frankly I hope that they don't.

Overall, we are removing a large portion of the army, and I hope that after the response this plan received, we remove even more because we do need to traintheir troops, however we do not need 50,000 soldiers to stay and do this.

I see a lot of double standards here. I mean, did we not just get over 8 years of crying about how many times we were lied to by the Bush administration? Isyour response really just going to be, "politicians lie"?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Obama won because he was clearly the best candidate and is already showing he will be a much better president than Bush.
[Lee Corso] Not so fast my friend [/Lee Corso]
laugh.gif

Obama finally realized it's not that easy after he was briefed by high intelligence officials.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by theconditioner

This is what I hate about politics - especially American politics. People will stand up for someone not because they believe in their policy, but because that politician has emotional appeal, or because their ignorance in combination with polarization prevents them from taking a logical position.

Obama has been saying this for quite some time. It is no different from anything that has been going on before, only Obama words things correctly to maintain a good image. I mean, just look at what Obama said, and what he DIDN'T say - stuff was said that way on purpose, not surprisingly, because they wanted to conceal their real policy to the American people.

Right, but the region is so unstable, and the Iraqi army is not well trained enough to fend for themselves. It's not rhetoric, it's just common sense. There are a number of things that America does not want to happen to Iraq. One of them is Iran gaining too much influence over their government. However, even if they do or don't it makes no difference. If Iraq does turn out to be a democratic state, they're still going to agree with the Arab sentiment in the region and sympathize with the numerous gripes that Arabs have with America. Just because we brought them democracy does not mean that they're going to agree with us on every policy, and quite frankly I hope that they don't.

Overall, we are removing a large portion of the army, and I hope that after the response this plan received, we remove even more because we do need to train their troops, however we do not need 50,000 soldiers to stay and do this.
The region was made unstable due to the United States' presence. Ironically, according to a Pentagon report, 80% of Iraqis agreed that thekey to national reconciliation was that we leave the country. It can't be more clear than that.

As far as the U.S. not wanting certain things to happen in Iraq: that is precisely why we shouldn't be there. We have unilaterally interfered with asovereign nation, in violation of international law. If Iraq agrees with the region's anti-American sentiment, they're entitled to do so; they SHOULDbe entitled to do so if they like.

And we're not going anywhere. It is nice to speculate and hypothesize that we're going to be leaving, but I wouldn't count on it, considering themoney the United States has been allocating to build permanent bases in Iraq. In fact, some have even described a base we're building in Baghdad as a"city within a city."

We need to hold our leaders accountable for their actions. And so far, Obama's policy has not been unlike Bush's.

Obama sucks, McCain sucks, Dems suck, Republicans suck, all elected officials suck. Remember when it was the "best and brightest" minds? Now it isjust who can survive the grimey politics. Our elected officials are so far out of touch with the "common man" it isn't funny.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Obama sucks, McCain sucks, Dems suck, Republicans suck, all elected officials suck. Remember when it was the "best and brightest" minds? Now it is just who can survive the grimey politics. Our elected officials are so far out of touch with the "common man" it isn't funny.
Don't ever remember that, but I feel what you're saying.

your president is a politicain!

he is not black!

he is not white!

he is not mixed!

he is a BLEEPING politician.....

all the minorities and young people got sucked into this change hahahahaahahah

what a farce?

OBAMA's plan for the economy FTL

Obama is [50 CENT] LAUGHING STRAIGHT TO THE BANK [/50 CENT]

Back
Top Bottom