OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by iHust1e

saw these at the footaction on 7th and 33rd and i just had to have them. Way to comfortable. Anybody know anything about these huraches tho? The footlockers didnt have them and I didnt see anything in the retro forum.

The pic doesnt do them justice. Ill take a better shot tomorrow. Might even wear em tomorrow too
Those are from the superhero pack and they are the "Flash" huaraches.
Thanks man

Also these are a hybrids a mix of trainers and huaraches......im waiting on green lantern pair heres a link of some colorways and dates http://www.nicekicks.com/?s=huarache+trainers

20f168540c870a5790f2850a52bb230c8bde9c63.jpg

Some recents:
Bulls Snapback (Which i wore a while ago)
Magic Snapback
Sneeze belt (not buying actual Gucci till I graduate from college/get a job
frown.gif
)
Porter
Piñata "Death" tee

nice P/U's NT!

Swaynomics wrote:

Also these are a hybrids a mix of trainers and huaraches......
im waiting on green lantern pair heres a link of some colorways and dates http://www.nicekicks.com/?s=huarache+trainers

They're actually an updated version of the Air Trainer Huarache released in the early 90's.  Definitely wouldn't classify these as a "hybrid".

PanaRicanRetro wrote:
Nice Flash Huaraches. How do they fit, size wise? Are they kinda snug and narrow at the front like Griffey 1's or are they a little looser or normal like Jordans or Air Max's?

I tried these on today and actually found them to run just a tad big.  The toebox was definitely not like the AGM's... in fact, I found the toebox to be a bit roomy.  Just my 2 cents.

Arrived today. Seller failed to mention glued mid sole, but they've held up good today. Finally happy I got a pair at a great price.

got NBA2k11...no need for pic since im too lazy.....busting it open as we speak...i cant wait to play.

%!%??? 2ksports didnt change Kobe's shoes!! hes still wearing the air max!! what gives??

anyone know how we can get some kobe V or VIs on him for the PS3????

late october pick up......1998 13s
smokin.gif

thanks to the fellow nt

on a sadder not un-ds and they fell apart 
grin.gif

Great pickups, everyone! I am still flabbergasted by the Paris SB steal. And Jake, nice to see those AJ pickups at steal prices too!

For me, Hyperfuse on the cheap...these will hit the hardwood tonight.

wi7bb4.jpg

LACEZ -
pimp.gif

Nermindee - That photo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and great pickup as well.
Flint - Let me know how they perform. Nice colorway too.

Back
Top Bottom