Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How much does one have to pay their ex to ride 9 hours for some shoes? :nerd:
About $100

6F6E8DA8-8D78-4F51-A969-13BD1BD17786.jpeg

The differences between the first page of this thread to this page are hilarious. Went from “these are absolute trash” in the Chicago colorway to people getting upset about double and triple ups of the UNCs. The hype gets to everyone lol
You should quote the actual people that changed their minds from that page to now. You don’t really have a point if it’s different people saying those things. ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️♂️

Dam, Used to buy my shoes from Villa because there is no Villa stores in my state so got them tax free. Law passed today that allows states to collect sales taxes from online retailers that do not have a "phsical Location" in that state.

Dam, Used to buy my shoes from Villa because there is no Villa stores in my state so got them tax free. Law passed today that allows states to collect sales taxes from online retailers that do not have a "phsical Location" in that state.

That’s trash smh

Bruh. Lol. I bought her satin Royal 1s .........she would do anything for me. We’re real friends like that.

85C97A5B-7C95-40A3-983E-D45BE00B0EB1.jpeg

That’s your ex? It’s a small world, I’m friends with her on Facebook and IG. She’s friends with one of my friends and she used to be on Sneakerplay back in the day

That’s your ex? It’s a small world, I’m friends with her on Facebook and IG. She’s friends with one of my friends and she used to be on Sneakerplay back in the day
Yea. She still talks about sneakerplay every now and then. I had never heard about it.......I’ve been nikepark/niketalk since da 99 and 2000. Lol

These been at 650 for the past few days now think it's done bottoming out? I don't see these hitting 500 but I sure hope they do :lol:

Should be another price drop from the unsecured boys when the Levi’s drops and that should be the bottom out

I’m surprised, prices stayed firm for my size this week. They actually went up a little yesterday/today.

I doubt the Euro drops will affect pricing by much, but no one really knows for sure.

Looks like if I don’t hit on these last few raffles, I just won’t have them. Sucks.

yeah euro release i'll wait it out.. I know at least 10 ppl hitting me with the ahhh i'ma wait to see what happens at the end of the month lol man what you waiting a week for smh lol

Back
Top Bottom