Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

if anybody spots an 8.5 for a decent price lmk please.. can't find anything local and stockx is $860 :ohwell: I'm capped at $800

Can anyone tell me if one of their pairs has black stitching underneath the insoles and white on the others. I got mine from sneakers on that surprise drop in May.

If you got it from snkrs then why are you questioning the shoe?

:smh:
He got it from sneakers, not snkrs tho.

image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    670 KB · Views: 9
just tried buying on goat and got my order canceled so I thought my bank declined it but nope card isn't blocked.. tried buying again and it won't go through, has anyone had this issue?? it's bs cause by the time they reply they'll have gone up another $50-100

just tried buying on goat and got my order canceled so I thought my bank declined it but nope card isn't blocked.. tried buying again and it won't go through, has anyone had this issue?? it's bs cause by the time they reply they'll have gone up another $50-100
visa?

That's bad business on GOATS part. I'd definitely contact them and let them know what happened

Your account new? All Info matches?

I think there is a .00009 chance people hit on these overseas raffles. It was an onslaught but I think it’s over. I wonder if those guys overseas say only 10% is going State side.

Back
Top Bottom