Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The differences between the first page of this thread to this page are hilarious. Went from “these are absolute trash” in the Chicago colorway to people getting upset about double and triple ups of the UNCs. The hype gets to everyone lol

The differences between the first page of this thread to this page are hilarious. Went from “these are absolute trash” in the Chicago colorway to people getting upset about double and triple ups of the UNCs. The hype gets to everyone lol
YEAH I SAID THAT AND I DONT CARE IF I DID THE POINT IS I HAVE THEM NOW AND I LIKE THEM ‍♂️

Reactions: 80E
SJS also wont let me sign up.. get errors.

Anyone know if TTLO automatically charges your paypal?

Brah what was the point in quoting me? My opinion hasn’t changed
1. Those opinions on the first page where based on these pics.
2. My opinion hasn’t changed honestly, I don’t have chi ow neither would I pay 1k for them (had the opportunity too a little after release)
3. I have unc and will hold to flip, won’t wear those either

I don't know why I was quoted, but I still feel the same way. Was never a fan of the Chicago OW's and I'm still not.

I don't know why I was quoted, but I still feel the same way. Was never a fan of the Chicago OW's and I'm still not.
some these dudes petty lolikng for ppl who didnt like the shoe. lol but now like the shoe Everyone has done this. Either you liked a shoe saw it and didnt like it much or you didnt like a shoe saw it on foot and fell in love. Jordan brand has been releasing alot of photo friendly colorways lml

BB50647C-3E8F-4DED-9975-5B711D1B34EC.jpeg

Just got my pair in from StockX. I don’t even mind about overpaying, these joints are FIRE in person

Back
Top Bottom