Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yea at Mercer you had to show email and ID. Then confirm the number linked with the winning email. I couldn't remember which number was linked for my account. I guessed wrong the first time. Luckily the guy wasn't too harsh and let me have a 2nd guess which I got right. Otherwise my dumbass was SOL.

Yea at Mercer you had to show email and ID. Then confirm the number linked with the winning email. I couldn't remember which number was linked for my account. I guessed wrong the first time. Luckily the guy wasn't too harsh and let me have a 2nd guess which I got right. Otherwise my dumbass was SOL.

Yea, this was weird. They didn't do this for the Prestos. I had to go into my account real quick and see which number it was. For the Prestos you only had to show your ID and pay, no number or email.

IMG_3046.JPG
Picked up my pair earlier today. These are very nice. Very happy with them.

Dang Im shocked somebody got robbed. There are cameras everywhere in the city every subway station. If they really want to find you they will.

wow, im not one to be too salty from a sneaker release, but all the people who won and didn't even attempt to pick up their pairs really really pisses me off. It screws me and everyone else who lives near 21 Mercer over. Its like winning and giving your pair to an employee.

wow, im not one to be too salty from a sneaker release, but all the people who won and didn't even attempt to pick up their pairs really really pisses me off. It screws me and everyone else who lives near 21 Mercer over. Its like winning and giving your pair to an employee.

Wouldn't be surprise if employees are pushing out of towners to do it

Flight from the Bay Area: $600
Lyft ride from JFK to 21 mercer: $35
Off white jordan 1s: $190

6 hour Red eye flight to NYC. Picked up the off white jordan 1s. Awesome food. Seeing friends and family. Flying home after 10 awesome hours in the city. Great memories: Priceless

Back
Top Bottom