Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don’t know what you are talking about.. prices look the same for the last week or so.. they range 650-750 for my size 11.5 at least.. of course they might go up later but for my size can’t see them going up so far..:smile:

Paid $800 for my size 10

On re release day they were $650 and I thought to my self I’ll wait it out until it drops a bit more. But nope they only went up after that

Size 8 was a bargain this past Monday and Tuesday during the re-release. $750-780 for a moment lol. If you copped for that price in a sz 8 to 9.5 range, I'll say you got a good deal. Those are worth the most. All the other big sizes were lower in market price in general. Sz 8-9 were the ones actually still hovering 1k and looking like they're right back at that mark again.

It happens all the time with these shoe releases, first thousand pairs are sold for crazy prices (in hand pairs), then online orders are delivered then it goes down, then time does the rest and they gradually go up again

Rollercoastin lol

Last edited:
It happens all the time with these shoe releases, first thousand pairs are sold for crazy prices (in hand pairs), then online orders are delivered then it goes down, then time does the rest and they gradually go up again

Rollercoastin lol

that's cause here on NT we all surfing...

swag surfing :nthat:
swag-surf-dance.jpg

I paid 1300 for the OG Off white prestos. After that, I never bought another Off white shoes ever again.

Back
Top Bottom