Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I sold my sail 5’s...but only because I want a pair I’m going to rock often without having to worry about denim dye.

I’m def copping Muslin 5s asap. I guess those are everyone’s favorites but I think both are fire for different reasons. Maybe I’ll end up with both later on down the line.

I sold my sail 5’s...but only because I want a pair I’m going to rock often without having to worry about denim dye.

I’m def copping Muslin 5s asap. I guess those are everyone’s favorites but I think both are fire for different reasons. Maybe I’ll end up with both later on down the line.
Do it today, it’s the anniversary!
V Off-White Muslin (2 Years)
1644926499448.jpeg

I High BHM (5 Years)
1644926554731.jpeg

I KO Chicago (36 Years)
1644926661964.jpeg

Man, im debating trading in my Serena 97’s for the sail 5’s. Decisions decisions…Serena’s are uncomfy and I dont wear them ever really.

I’m confused on the 5s Muslin is a dark gray color.

On the 3s coming out next month Muslin is a Sail lookin color.
muslim is the fabric weave material

Muslin is a sail color that OW commonly uses. (most of the original 10 uses the "muslin" sail color for the midsole). But separately from the color, muslin itself is also a type of fabric material, however it is not the material used on the OW 5's.

Last edited:
IMO its a shame that Nike/JB isn't releasing these as these might very well go down as the best OW sneaker that Virgil's ever done. I know a lot of people like the 1's, and some even say the 5's is his best work. But the execution of the 4's in terms of design and materials, made it the best compared to the 1's and 5's in my opinion. I love the Sail 4's but the black/red 4's tops everything

Back
Top Bottom