Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by BangDak

This homer is still at it
laugh.gif

And, word is that the Spurs want to move Richard Jefferson's horrendous contract, so im assuming chandler+ future draft picks? for parker and jeff. i dont see it happening either way unless its a 3way deal.
I was waiting on you to step in
laugh.gif

So, is there really a big issue of what I said about using Rudy like a no.1 option on our team? I'm not saying he's a sure fire no.1 guy, but he is the most talented player on our team. He should be used often, along with OJ.

I don't see the Knicks taking on Jefferson horrendous contract. If they opened up all that cap space just to add him and Parker, then they wasted their time. A 3-way is more ideal since Spurs want Rudy, but I know damn well we not taking RJ.

*@#+ is getting bad already...
nerd.gif

CLEVELAND - An explosion rattled Cleveland andits suburbs on Wednesday, destroying three houses, damaging at least 12others and injuring at least 11 people, though none seriously,authorities said.
Theblast around 8 a.m. demolished an apparently unoccupied home, leaving ahole. Only the chimney was left of one adjacent home, and another hadjust one wall standing.

If they're able to sign two FAs, then they're able to take on more salary as long as the salaries match, no?

and Rudy isnt the #1 option yet. he's just not capable yet.

Originally Posted by DLo13

*@#+ is getting bad already...
nerd.gif

CLEVELAND - An explosion rattled Cleveland andits suburbs on Wednesday, destroying three houses, damaging at least 12others and injuring at least 11 people, though none seriously,authorities said.
Theblast around 8 a.m. demolished an apparently unoccupied home, leaving ahole. Only the chimney was left of one adjacent home, and another hadjust one wall standing.

Someone check to see if Belle, OC, and mYT posted today.
nerd.gif

Simmons praying for the Suns to get to the finals.  He's begging for it.   
laugh.gif

Why is 2008 such a special finals run, but every other teams finals runs are hardly mentioned by dude?  Come on man, ESPN stupid for havin such homers on their roster.  Peter Gammons, Simmons, ESPN run by Bostonians or something? 
smh.gif
laugh.gif

php2LXlGhHollinger_John_35_normal.jpg
spacer.gif

John Hollinger: 
There is something to be said for regular-season match-ups as a predictor of playoff results-- but only in the first round. My research on this indicates that it's hugely important in Round 1 and then, for some reason, virtually irrelevant afterward. In this case, LA and Phx played only once in the second half of the season, and Frye was suspended, so I'm not sure it has huge bearing on what might happen in the WCF.
Yep: we all know Channing will shut down Bynum and Gasol. 
laugh.gif

If they're able to sign two FAs, then they're able to take on more salary as long as the salaries match, no?

and Rudy isnt the #1 option yet. he's just not capable yet

When I say no.1 option, I'm not saying he's an elite player. When I say no.1 option, I mean he gets the most shot attempts on the team and get plays ran for him. You can't really say if he can be that guy on the Grizz until you actually see him get plays ran for him. Same thing for OJ. Memphis is more of a pound team and not perimeter based. If guys like Rudy and OJ had the ball in their hands more often or had plays ran for them, their production would increase more than likely.

If they're not the "elite" player on their team, they shouldnt be the #1 option, in MOST cases.

If they're not the "elite" player on their team, they shouldnt be the #1 option, in MOST cases.

So, if you don't think Rudy is the most talented player on our team who is?

Living off talent doesnt get you anywhere.

Bassy had the talent. where is he? Lamar's got the talent. should he be a #1 option?

and, OJ should be the #1 option imo. He's been playing well, and shooting well as well. Give him more time, and he might be able to play the point too.

Rudy is going to have his time, but its not now. give him a few more summers working with that team usa.

Living off talent doesnt get you anywhere.

Bassy had the talent. where is he? Lamar's got the talent. should he be a #1 option?

and, OJ should be the #1 option imo. He's been playing well, and shooting well as well. Give him more time, and he might be able to play the point too.

Rudy is going to have his time, but its not now. give him a few more summers working with that team usa.
Those guys you named aren't doing what Rudy is doing though. Rudy isn't a guy with talent that's averaging 10ppg and 3rpg. He's 23 yrs old averaging around 20 ppg  on 14 shots and 6rpg as a 2nd option on a team with 4 other reliable scorers in the starting lineup. All I'm saying is he should be used in the mold of Danny Granger. Both him and OJ need to see the ball more. Period.

Its not moreso of either of them being true no.1 options, but they are the most talented scorers on the team, so they should have the ball in their hands more or at least be put the position to score.

Since I can't get into the actual game thread.

This is what I expected Rasheed to bring, and were playing great defense.

pimp.gif

Antwan Jamison = FRAUD. That guy sucked so god damn much.

LeBron did not play all that well, but +@@%..outside of Mo's 1st half, there was nothing else brought to the table.

JJ Hickson was buried on the bench for god only knows why. And yet you bring Big Z back from the dead.

IF LeBron leaves (which he absolutely SHOULD, i dont even care where at this point, just get outa there) it will be one of, if not the biggest missed opportunity by a franchise in sports history.

Some BLAME goes to him. But that is just horrendous from the top down. Jamison back fired this series, Mike Brown is clueless, the list goes on.

Really? How bad is the Cavaliers franchise?

During that last two minutes, they absolutely crumbled, the entire team, not just those on the court.

Mike Brown sat there with his hands in his pockets looking like a fool the last 120 seconds of the game. Fire him. Utterly inexcusable.
Not a single player on that team tried to foul whoever had the ball.
They didn't bust their balls to get the rebound late.
When Mo got the rebound, they made ZERO effort to try and score.
Bron stood around like a chump and turned it over way too many damn times for his own good.

LeBron, PLEASE leave, that was embarrassing.

Nothing would be more funny if they announce Lebron just signed a 6-yr extension with Cleveland during the Press Conference.

I bet Cleveland regrets not letting JJ Hickson be involved in that deal to get Amare Stoudemire. Now they stuck with a 34-year old Jamison.

Back
Top Bottom