Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Hopefully CP & Chester just save their projects for the morning. Maybe Yuku will stop !*#%*+% up...and I need the usual morning jokes.

Rudy Gays only 23
eek.gif

and can someone please explain to me why JJ Hickson has been buried on the the bench for the last few games of this series? Isn't this the guy who they didn't want to give up in a deal that could have netted them Amare? I'm confuzzled

I'm still waiting for the "Trouble in Cavalier Kingdom?" thread, or is it safe to assume that OC won't come around these parts until next season, or if Lebron leaves never.

As for the game Lebron had a nice statline but those turnovers killed them. Turnovers and missed free throws killed the Cavs in general.

Antawn Jamison was trash this series, Mo Williams played well the 1st half but went ghost in the second.

At least all of those people on the bottom half of that apartment building will be able to see the sun for the first time in 7 years when it gets removed.

chicago being lebrons first choice=the media is maaaad at NYC. comes off as super bitter

i mean wow you can't even come out and admit that NYC is the favorite to get him? it's not definite but i'm hearing some funny stuff all of a sudden. from the same people who swore up and down that the knicks are ******s for going this route because lebron is sooooo loyal.

"he's going to the nets because they have a better cast than the knicks". ummm that team almost had the worst record in NBA HISTORY last year.

when people in Boston are chanting New York Knicks you know that the general consensus is that he's going to NYC. those people HATE us.

They diss gallanari but praise antwon and mo williams like they are studs. I see you ESPN. get that money. need more talking heads spitting nonsense

CP1708 wrote: on 12/31/09

What a bunch of posers with birthday cakes and hats and @#$%. I've seen enough, they don't have a chance, they care too much about dancing and singing and taking fake pictures, just like last year. They don't focus on basketball enough. Boston and Orlando may have their issues, but I think they'll get it right for the playoffs and expose Cleveland again.

opwe48.jpg

Lemme see ya dance now motha @#$%^&s. 
pimp.gif

CP1708 also wrote: on 12/31/09
Ok, lets play the game then. All these NBA teams danced and jiggled and posed for pics before games AND THEN WON A TITLE, RIGHT?

Lakers
Celtics
Spurs
Heat
Pistons
Lakers
Bulls
Rockets
Bulls
Pistons
Lakers
Celtics
76ers
And then back into the 70's.

Which of those teams looked like a bunch of drag queens posin on their bench before a game? Which champion? Name which ones. 

Bron, Bron, Bron, lemme get a picture......here, use my camera,

Poor Nike, they ain't even have time to start the puppet campaign.  If I were them, I'd find a way to get outta that contract. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where OC at? 

Belle is a made man.  Nobody touch him.  Kid is good money, been standin on the front lines all year.  He don't back down unlike some of these other marks runnin 'round here. 

Honestly, most of the Cavs fans were good peeps this year.  We all had our moments here and there, lord knows I run off at the mouth when fools piss me off, but most of the Cavs fans this year were cool.  OC on the other hand, don't fit that description.  He gets the treatment on sight. 

Somehow, I told you so just doesn't do enough justice. 

Doo Doo, I know you out there, we are down to a 1 seed, 2 seed, 3 seed, and 4 seed.  If it's LA vs Orld, then the finals are a 1 vs 2 seed.  If it's LA vs Boston, then it' merely to Championship winning teams, seeds don't even matter really.  So you have to hope and pray the Suns make it, otherwise, the ENTIRE season went pretty damn much as predicted back in the summer thread when damn near ALL of us said, LA, Boston, Orlando, Cleveland were the top 4, with Denver and San Antonio lurkin nearby.  Here we are 10 months later, 3 of those teams still alive.  Who'da thunk it? 
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Didn't someone say on Christmas day during the LA/Cleveland game that they didn't consider Cleveland to be contenders?  Who was that again?  Remember how everyone jumped up and down and called that guy stupid?  Boy were they right huh? 

Enough of my time has now been wasted talkin about non factors.  Time to get focused on actual championship contenders and gettin that trophy that Ledancer is allergic too.  Least he got that "MVP" trophy though to keep him warm.  James and Nash bout to be linked together forever. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do you actually give the benefit of the doubt to the Cavs that they are good enough to win but they just don't care enough?

i cant wait for Lebron to leave so the cavs fans, cleveland and the whole state of ohio can go back to being irrelevant and everything will go back to normal

laugh.gif
CP come on man you had your chance to talk about the Spurs when they got sweep...
There really is no reason to talk about that now
grin.gif

I mean damn
smh.gif
eyes.gif
 at me for not having faith in my team...
things didn't go as plan with RJ
tired.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

when people in Boston are chanting New York Knicks you know that the general consensus is that he's going to NYC. those people HATE us.

Thank Bill Simmons: twitter.com/celticschants

you got Laker fans rooting for the celtics and you got boston fans chanting new york...its either hell has frozen over or everyone just hates cleveland and ohio

i think everyone just hates cleveland and ohio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

do you actually give the benefit of the doubt to the Cavs that they are good enough to win but they just don't care enough?

i never thought they could be a good playoff team. they have no coach to make proper adjustments and rotations, so how could that team beat a healthy championship winning team? who is Anwton? what as has won? Mo? old shaq?

they would have gotten smacked by orlando even if they won

I was expecting more from CP honestly.
laugh.gif

I'm really looking forward to the Celtics/Magic series, should be very good.

The Lakers/Suns looks like a severe mismatch on paper, but so did the Cavs/Celtics series.

Not saying the Suns will win, but I think it will be a closer series than people think.

Back
Top Bottom