Offical: Lakers @ Sonics 1/14 7:00PM PST

This is absolutely pathetic. Kobe doing nothing to get anybody involved, Kwame sucking major$@** and we're getting abused inside by Collison
indifferent.gif

It's like nobody on the team knows how to rebound besides Bynum. What gives?

This is horrible.

Hopefuly the 2nd unit can get us back in, at least Kobe's not playing right now
eyes.gif

this team is going to slide like last yr when injuries happen b/c kobe just ballhogs. 32 shots in 3 quarters? it ain't like his teammates are bricking.

Calm down. its 1 game. I do admit hes forcing the issue tonight, but let a few games go by before you make assumptions on the status of the Lakers and Kobe.

Somebody please tell me....

Why we pay lamar 13 million to only have 6 points? 6 EFFN points?

Odom has been in the league for 8 years and still doesn't know how to use his right hand?
eyes.gif

There has to be a team out there that would want Odom right?

I'm done with him, all he does is whine when he takes it to the basket, and lays it up hard off the glass with a miss....

Can't make a smart play on the court at all, trade him for Kurt Thomas or Jamal Magloire.

Odom has been in the league for 8 years and still doesn't know how to use his right hand?
Seriously, this dude is a bum. I learned to use my off hand in ONE day with about 8 hours of practice because my dominant side had a shoulderinjury. I wouldn't even consider myself a very good basketball player nor do I have very good hand eye coordination. You're telling me a guy like Odomwho can dribble like a guard with his size couldn't learn to use his right hand? He's obviously very coordinated naturally, there's no excusereally.

EDIT: See, even Kwame Freaking Brown can use his left hand.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

this team is going to slide like last yr when injuries happen b/c kobe just ballhogs. 32 shots in 3 quarters? it ain't like his teammates are bricking.

too much free time on your hands with ya boy still out, huh?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Because he also has 12 rebounds and 7 assists.

Everybody is complaining way too much. D is not as good as it should be, but Lakers are hanging in there...we got this.

JESUS LAMAR!!! WHY THAT DUMB SHOT? On the 21st trust me you will see a trade lamar sign. He has got to go.

This should have been a night for him to shine but 6 points? He does have 7 dimes I will give that but come on we are not paying 13 million for 7 dimes and 12rebounds for you to be 3 of 12 shooting. Farmar has more game then him.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Turiaf needs to chill with those hard swings
1f42508e40aca719ebf13a2c60e1e95d4d38354.gif

LO and Kwame =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Neither can make a damn lay up

That's why Ronny never gets the calls in his favor, because he's always swinging violently.
LO and Kwame, at least Sasha and Radmanovic are not playing right?
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and Odom needs to take the rock to the basket, rather than shoot those FLAT jumpers.

Originally Posted by EclipceD

Originally Posted by tupac003

Because he also has 12 rebounds and 7 assists.

Everybody is complaining way too much. D is not as good as it should be, but Lakers are hanging in there...we got this.
13 mill? Nah man. For all of those 12 rebounds and 7 dimes there are at least 10 messed up plays by him.

lol look at dfish w/ his hands waiting for the ball WIDE OPEN and kobe completely ignores him. dfish still has his hands open when the whistle is blown haha

Back
Top Bottom