Offical: Lakers @ Sonics 1/14 7:00PM PST

indifferent.gif
Wheres Kwame's supposed great post defense? No offense to Nick Collison but nobody should ever get abused by Nick Collison on the boards and just ingeneral. Kwame is just a piece of garbage in all facets of the game. I doubt anybody wants to get him in a trade, I say just let his contract expire. I'vebeen following him ever since his rookie days as a Wizard and I'm tired of his crap.

Odom still can't shoot a jumper. Kobe should have passed to Fish on that play, he was wide open in the corner.

ODUMB AND KWAME HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST BUMS ON THE EARTH-ZERO DEFENSE
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe and Fish are gonna have to bring it home.

How is Nick Collison, who is approx. 6'8", getting inside and tearing up Kwame who is 7 feet?

I just don't understand that.

we need to package odom and kwame. their useless. and what da **** is luke doing in the game instead of ariza? we need his defense.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

bynum going down gives kobe a chance to regain teh scoring title b/c obviously he wants it. 30 shots in 3 quarters u have got to be kidding me. it doesn't matter if u shoot 50% b/c he has only 35 pts. 35 pts on 30 shots is not good.

get your teammates involved and run the O.

wow... what a surprise... buk, worry bou tmac... kobe is shooting almost 50 percent on those 32 shots so zip it

Kobe had fish wide open in the corner. Damn man....that was the shot right there to put us. Kobe is a blessing and a curse.

We have no shot blocking at all. NONE. Nick collison? Seriously?

reminds me of how bad we play the pick and roll defense against the bobcats last year, defense is horrible

Originally Posted by phillie5o3

trade kwame for kurt thomas!
after tonight's game (and past 6 seasons to be honest), the sonics will just laugh and hang up the phone
tired.gif

only way to entice that deal would be to give a first round pick to seattle.

DAMN IT LUKEEEEEEEE!!!! DAMN! SHOOT THE SHOT! WE NEED THE LAST SHOT! DAMN FOOL! EFF KOBE HE CAN HAVE THE LAST ONE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Back
Top Bottom