Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

is anyone going to get them at the santa anita mall? well i saw them today their and man they are nice :pimp:
pimp.gif
i think they open at 8 and their is another store in the mall that is going to get them but i forgot which one it is what time will you guys be going to get them ?
YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

i remember when the concords came back out i was at the mall at 7:00 they opened footlocker at 8:00 but the rest of the mall didnt open until 10. they will probably do the same with these.

Quote:
Florida heads: Niketown Miami WILL get them! They open at 11:00 AM.
confirmed. see you there & thanks for the info.. :D
happy.gif

Wanted Oly 6's, air jordan 1's. all 10 1/2 carmines & air hares.

iam gonna be at Iverson about 8:30 since iam not sure how the turn out will be. the mall usually opens at 9 the store at 9:30-10 on release days

jfreak23 are talking about the santa anita mall in LA? i just called them and they said they werent getting them.

^^^yea im talking bout that one i went their 2day and saw them their are 2 places that going to get them hit me up if u want more info
aim balla90032
jfreak232sbcglobal.net

YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

i don't know if it's already been mentioned ... but NORT SF will definately have them on saturday the 26th.

we open at 11am. but kids will be in line ... be sure of that.

11am. saturday 26th. jordan 13 black / altitude green.

NORT SAN FRANCISCO. 1827 POWELL ST.

Anyone getting them in South Florida this weekend? hit me up. I am driving.

Quote:
Camping Out you cant be serious not in MD they wont sell like that....

thats funny These shoes are the talk of my school. I seen like 7 people with the XXs and ever one who did not get them said they are saving up for the Black/Green 13teens and my school is 5 minutes away from Iversonmall. So don,t camp out and take your chances.Remember what happened to the black/reds 13 and that was a school day. I will be at Iverson early ASAP never late. I am lucky my mom pays for my shoes cause i got the XXs and lebrons on Monday and now i am getting the Altitudes, this is a great month for me.

Quote:
What footactions in LA are getting them?

i know carson is. what time is everyone going to footactions?
"Just ask ya posse how i flash versace/one strap all black huaraches"

Quote:
FLiP SeNsAyShUn What time are u going? I think i might go. But don't know what time i should be up there.
Im gonna be there before 8. Ill probably get there at 7:30. Maybe earlier

The only place in santa anita mall that is getting them is the shiekhs (which is wat the employees told me) ,not the footaction cause my brother works there and they don't have them. Ohh, the other store might also have them there is the salvatory shoes.

this topic stinks
142 pairs since 1996.....

1-altitudes XIII
2-grey toes XIII
3-carolina XIII

Whats the point of being there by 7:30 all you gonna be able to do is eat at the skedaddles in Target. None of those stores is going to be open before 10 so your wasting your time.
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

H-town NTers, if u tryna get em early before work, I just called Sharpstown FA and they said they'll have em SAT

So all i have so far for houston is

All 3 AA's - Regular opening time.
Sharpstown FA - 6:00am.

Quote:
Whats the point of being there by 7:30 all you gonna be able to do is eat at the skedaddles in Target. None of those stores is going to be open before 10 so your wasting your time.

I agreed if this toward the Altitudes, but when the Flints came outs...Kids will be PG at 7:00 am
[/center]

Are any of these spots in the Bay getting them?

Sheikh - Solano/Sunvalley
The Spot - Sunvalley
Footaction - Solano

(btw the Sheikh and The Spot in Sunvalley both got the Melos, so they probably would most likely get the Altitudes. But I just wanna make sure)

Quote:
which miami nters gon be at Niketown? hit me up on aim -made1ndade305, imma be there
I will be there.

Back
Top Bottom