Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

^^^^Maybe leave the house around 9 with my boys. i am trying to get 2 piars.
Wanted Oly 6's, air jordan 1's. all 10 1/2 carmines & air hares.

jm.. I went to my local footaction and they swear up and down that its the 1st.

I will just go on the 26th.. worse thing I waste 10 minutes of my life.

^^^^^^^I am going with one of my boys he doesnt wear or care about jordans like that. so i will take his.
Wanted Oly 6's, air jordan 1's. all 10 1/2 carmines & air hares.

You go to Suitland .... >D
grin.gif

Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

Man if yall are going to PG yall need to be there ASAP...probably around 6 or 7...because as i recall when the cement III's came out shoe city and athletes foot were open before they were supposed to...and when the Melo II's dropped there was quite a lot of ppl at DTLR, they sold out in about an hour or so i'd say(except for a sz 15... i should know b/c i was working there at the time...not working there anymore though)
Hope yall have fun at PG...i got my own spot to go to... 8)
glasses.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Quote:
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

ravimongia112@yahoo.com
AIM : BallaMentality

I believe that they are releasing them because the person that I spoke to stated that they only got kid sizes in and not the adult. No worries about getting me a pair.. I already have them. I'm selling some, sizes 10-13, check out my post in the Buy/Sell forum.

LA-tes

[/center]

What spots in Philly are getting them?

Ubiq? Anywhere Else...? Holla
University of Wisconsin-Madison: Having More Fun Than You Since 1848

Does anyone have a list of the items in the apparel (Lifestyle) Package releasing along with the shoes Saturday?

no spots in fairfield cali gettin i dont think shiek told me like a month they gettin but now they say no. so im driving to ntsf right after school to hop in line

Back
Top Bottom