Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

A line has started at NTSF already?? OMG this is crazy, I'm glad I found somewhere else to find em, NTLA is gonna be a zooooo.
This weeks classic Family Guy quote:

Cleveland: Oh Peter, you tickle me in a way that if Lorretta tickeled me that way, I'd say "oh yeah. that's nice. that's the spot."​

daaaamn lol iam glad i dont live in cali. thats crazy! :wow:
eek.gif

thats mainy dude is savage for that im glad i got a pair on lock already soon to be another tomorrow, i might try to get in line at niketown sf on friday too

Is there a line yet at niketown nyc?
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

watch, now other spots will have lines forming LOL

HAHAHAHA this is hellarious

SF BAY AREA
49ers 4 Life

bums dont have coolers.
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

That dude is a DIE HARD Jordan fan, he probably packed enough sandwiches and 40 ouncers to get him to Saturday. He's alright in my book.
I need Jordan VI's (any color, NDS/DS) size 11.5
E-mail me at joe23daddie@aol.com

Quote:
maybe thats a bum... ?

:rofl:
roll.gif
i thought he was one too.

but seriously, i do not think that you should line up that early. Even if you want to resell them, you would at most make a $60 profit. If he has a decent paying job, he would get more than that by working instead of lining up this early.

I'm watching the HS game with St. Pat's vs Oak Hill and the St. Pat's team is sponsored by JB. Oh, and guess what, they all wearing ALTITUDES!!! >:
mad.gif

i heard the guy took 4 days off of work just to get the altitudes.

he brought magazines, pen, paper, beef jerky, and LOL CoolAid... :rofl:
roll.gif

SF BAY AREA
49ers 4 Life

How could some people do that, That is half love and half stupidity for not finding a spot you can rely on if your that old

San Fernando Valley Stand Up!

MAD PROPS TO THAT GUY :pimp:
pimp.gif

hes a big guy.. hope he dun run out of food and lose his spot for tryin to restock. :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
ill be at pg and iverson. taking all the pairs. then reselling them for 250

Doubt it you will probably get jacked before you leave pg and even if you do make it to both places theyll be sold out by the time you get to your second destination. So simmer down homie.
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

dam thats crazy hopin in line 2 days before i thought i was crazy bout thinkin jumpin in inline at 4 pm

instead of unloading them on ebay, im going to unload my sperm inside the shoe, and hopefully itll get pregnant and make more baby altitudes

Back
Top Bottom