Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Alright.. so this reselling thing could really go both ways.

The price can INCREASE after the RD because people couldn't get their hands on them, therefore increasing the demand -- increasing the price.

The price can DECREASE because after they come out, demand will die down because they are slightly more available, but not really, since they will most likely sell out at most places.

I don't know if the second one made sense, but I'm leaning more towards the first one. Anyone else agree with me? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Citrus XI, Eucalyptus AM95, Jeans, Handbags.

Edited by: at: 11/21/03 11:21 pm

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On having to work on a Sunday for a TNT-aired double-header: "Man, I can't believe they are going to have us in here working on Sunday. I was going to go to church." - Sir Charles Barkley

For all the Cats From the Philly area some city blues and sneaker villas may not have the 13's but UBIQS will have them but a guy at the store says they are only getting 1 pair per size so i u want them u gotta get there early

some people already starting to line up at NT Seattle. He was on the news and says they're the most limited Jordans ever >D
grin.gif
. Guy got 80 pairs... im guessing Niketalker
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

Someone has a thread in general confirming ^^^^ there is a line already in Seattle. Whoa!!

Quote:
He was on the news and says they're the most limited Jordans ever

He killed it.

That will get every kid and his moms in that damn line.

That will get peoples who don't know who Jordan even is in line.

And they were just talkin about them two on the news again.

Game over for seattle.

anyone going to get them at the Glendale galleria? if so what time are u getting their :nerd:
nerd.gif

YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

Anybody on line at niketown nyc yet?
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

He killed it.

That will get every kid and his moms in that damn line.

That will get peoples who don't know who Jordan even is in line.

And they were just talkin about them two on the news again.

Game over for seattle..

You are so right :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

guarenteed you could walk by tonite and ask what they are lined up for and half the people won't know the name of the damn shoe :lol:
laugh.gif

this release is gettin crazy :wow:
eek.gif

i've always wanted my pair but is it the HYPE thats makin these guys line up so daym early?!? :lol:
laugh.gif

i ws just watching Komo 4 news... they have a picture of the shoes up and its getting crazy, devoting a small segment to it... so much for my getting them tomorrow..
The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

LA NT's, how is parking at NTLA? Did someone say there was already a line at NTLA? Where else are they selling the altitudes in LA?

i dont understand how ya think peopel gonna be getting robbed at pg. just come there with a lot of people. dont go solo. park ur car near the mall. get in and dip. simple as that homie. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom