Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

so whose gonna be at ntny on saturday, what time will u be there
LOOKING FOR PENNY FOAMPOSITES IN A 9.5 OR 10
aim-cash4life87

why are people from SD driving if SDSS AKA ******** is getting them u must be desperate to camp out thats not fun it sucks and its cold telling u from experience
South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

whats stores in so cal / san fernando valley are gettin em........for sure?
Help-Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
---Need Espo's and Charity FC's---

Dashoecollecta or anyone else i need an invite to the AIM chat. i was told it started at like 8 but i'm on CP time.

AIM= Knowledgebones72
AFTERNOON[/b]
always sleep​

So what stores in PGPlaza are gonna sell them, I know DTLR and shoe city are, but what other stores, and which stores do you guys plan waiting in line at?

props to those who already have them
How can I ease the stress and learn to live with these regrets​

Times like these, I'm happy I work at a sneaker store. I get first dips and a discount. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
[/center]

does any one know how limited are the altitudes i just got them two wednesdae before and i heard it was 3000 pair so could any one help me out here and clarify this thanx.

how is line movement? do the lines move fast when they open the gates?
"Just ask ya posse how i flash versace/one strap all black huaraches"

Old news but off NDC

02/26/05 Air Jordan XIII Retro
#310004-031 Black/Altitude Green
$150
**Limited release to Urban Accounts, Footaction, and select Niketown's: Chicago, Seattle, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Denver
Wanted:IPOD: 15/20, Jordan VI Low Blk/Silver Sz 8.5-10

jones23me,where you at in oklahoma to where you got 2 pair already,I'm in da city,n i'm tryna get a size 13,
holla at me if any one have any j's sizes 12-14

NTSF has a line started since this MORNING! so get your over to NT to save a spot in line.

dont miss out or you will regret it

SF BAY AREA
49ers 4 Life

ill be at pg and iverson. taking all the pairs. then reselling them for 250 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Maybe I'm seeing things or it could be that it is a blurry photo (not trien to flame the photo, appreciate the gesture), is someone really already lined up to the left of NTSF :wow:
eek.gif
!!!!

here's some pictures from this morning....

i told ya... they've been waiting... line started. let the rain BEGIN!!

SF BAY AREA
49ers 4 Life

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! there's still like 2 more days! Damn i better get in line right after school at ntsf on friday.....

Alright, I've been reading through this post for the past two weeks and still haven't come up with an exact time NTSF is going to open for these HYPED Alt's. Can someone please confirm the time NTSF is opening. If I have over looked it if someone has posted it, my fault just really hard keeping up with 40+ pages of this!!

Back
Top Bottom