Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Yep, just saw that segment on TV. That's NT'er "NEW5ENSE". And on a sidenote he's a size 13. But yeah, I'll be at Nike Town just to check out how it is out there. I'm sure NT Seattle is loving all the publicity.

when you going to check?
did u ask niketown about how many pairs they got?
The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

I heard 55-60 pairs? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you might want to call. As for checking, I'm not looking to step in line, just there to chat with familiar faces.

jfreak23 - FA @ glendale Galleria is getting them?

jumpman23j - I know a parking spot for NTLA, is like 2 blocks away, but is only overnight parking wich mean you must park you car before 12midnight because they closed and open @ 6am, is safe, that way you wont get a ticket

I'm sure TeamDIRK's got something else planned. :wink:
wink.gif

Just pre-ordered mines today at Focus in ATL. No lines for this kid :D
happy.gif

-True this, these streets schooled us to spend our money foolish, should we not follow, or should we just do it.

[/b]​

The official date is saturday February 26th, 2005 and on my spot you can buy up to $60 worth of jordan stuff to put it on reserve.

Just had my brother check NTSF this morning. He saw dude with the cooler and 9 other people alread lined up. This is going to be "BANANA'S". People lining up three days in advance with only 60 pairs at NTSF (Not sure if that is the correct number, just the number that has been floating around NT). I feel riots and people getting jumped all over again, ah just like the cool grey days. This is going to be fun to read about after Saturday.

Just pre-ordered mines today at Focus in ATL. No lines for this kid

Hey where is Focus because I never heard of that and do you have the number? Because me and all my partners were going to Niketown ATL at 5:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

held in my hand yesterday, got em locked. get @ me for a size 12. who ever is interested in paying 250.00

Quote:
Just pre-ordered mines today at Focus in ATL. No lines for this kid
Yo! Post the information on this please. Or send me a e-mail, IM or something...
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

Aight, major props for anyone who tries to camp out on Fulton St. Fulton afterhours isn't the friendliest place.Matter of fact, anyone who camps out in NYC deserves em...It's snowing, 4-8 inches. Time to bust out the Norf' Face.
AIM-GOLDENCHILDZ1
EMAIL-BKLYNSFYNEST03@YAHOO.COM
RUNYAKICKS!

footsoldier, is that where you are going to park? What time are u going tommorrow? Also, is there any Niketown parking or parking right next to it, if so can u park there or will i get a ticket?

Just had my brother check NTSF this morning. He saw dude with the cooler and 9 other people alread lined up. This is going to be "BANANA'S". People lining up three days in advance with only 60 pairs at NTSF (Not sure if that is the correct number, just the number that has been floating around NT). I feel riots and people getting jumped all over again, ah just like the cool grey days. This is going to be fun to read about after Saturday.

whoa..... it's not even friday yet....

DC/MD/VA there will be a chat room at 8 on the altitudes. So whoever wants to join just leave ur s/n and i'll send u an invite

Back
Top Bottom