Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Quote:
seattle people......

how crazy is the hype there?
i was plannin on comin down from vancouver...
is it worth my trip?

lemme guess...line up already :tongue:

Ok, Hype is crazy over here. I now have to change my plans >:
mad.gif

Sources day NT is packed already. I know people who have been waiting in line since Wednsday.

And...The news crew went to NT, and asked whats the line for. A camper said "For rare jordans" Now kids who ahev no idea what XIII's are going to be there waiting.
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Just got off the phone with one of my bois, and he said theres about 30-40 people lining up at NTSF already... Dam this is getting crazy.
Im needing LUCKYS, ARGONS, REVERSE MICHIGANS, PLUMS, and PATENT DUNKS in a sz.10-10.5

get at me aim:wow:syrhiz
or osyrhiz@gmail.com

if your footaction gives u that response they problly aint getting them i know some footactions that are getting them and they know for sure that they are for sale saturday. and already have them in the back room

how's SoCal holding up with this? seen anyone or know anyone that's camping out for these?

Last edited:
this ruins my day...i dont think ima go to NTSF tomorrow.... |I
tired.gif

Aim- Aubz IX
Email- Boughettopnoi@yahoo.com

i cant believe people are acctually there 30 hours before the release.............................this SUCKS! |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

Aim- Aubz IX
Email- Boughettopnoi@yahoo.com

yea...sux for me....
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

No one in Los Angeles should be camping out at NTLA, especially this early. In the Los Angeles area, there everywhere, there's more pairs out there than the melos. The Melos were more exclusive than the altitiudes, people just say there more exclusive than the melos, 2 make there ebay auctions go up.

just talked to the footactions around my way and one store said they got 106 pairs and the other said they got in 58 pairs. Both stores are selling on saturday and opening early. I dont really know whats the hype about but 106 pairs is plenty to go around especially since theyre limiting 1 pair per customer.

AIR23DOTCOM Can you inbox me. I have a pair but I need to get my little brother his pair and I aint waiting in no line.

hey AIR 23DOTCOM or anyone in the san diego county, hows it down there? seen anyone campout for these or what?

Last edited:
these grew on me too, but now that I see all these lines formin already i aint even gonna try to get em, imma jus wait for the gr flints in bout 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom