Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

NTSF is too chaotic. Line is already in the alley >:
mad.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
S.F :rofl:
roll.gif
People are taking this too far.For you guys out west that want the 13's.Go and pay extra at a mom and pop shop.There a hot shoe.I think even better then the original 13 colorways.But It's not worth the wait.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

i was plannin on headin out ta ntsf but nevermind :wow:
eek.gif
any1 got pics of the chaos gooin on down there?
i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

sz11 CALIS up for trade...need a pair in sz 9/9.5...hit me up on aim-MR ISURRI or MIKEYSNIKES21

los angeles people, don't even trip. i know of at least 4 footactions that are getting them. if you are in los angeles and you are camping, you are an idiotic hypemonkey. okay, a little harsh. but kick back. you will get your shoes.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

so should i cop 3 pairs?
will it be a shoe worthy for the collection wit doubles or triples?
- R I P to my ni99a David

I haven't been 2 NTLA, I hope people r listening 2 me and not camping out this early. U know people r goin 2 camp out in LA anywayz, I kinda think its sort of fun 2 camp out but not more than one day and especially not for a jordan. The only time I ever camped out for more than one day was for the espos but I really want thoses. People in LA, hardly get excited for jordans anymore, it's not how it used 2 be. Trust me in LA, there's enough pairs out there, so all of us can buy 2 pairs, 1 to rock and 1 to DS, if we wanted 2. Well, that's what I do. Peace out, save the camping out for Midnight on Saturday at NTLA.

Ok it's settled.I called Dr.Jays and they said they will have them.Now I don't have to worry about a midnight release at FA.This is just a heads up to everyone in nyc.

Seattle NTers Im heading down from Vancouver tommorow morning early, ive watched the news and seen how badly these shoes have blown up and the guys who are camping out already... my question is i wear a size 14 and from what ive heard theres probably only going to be 1-2 in each bracket for big sizes 14-16 or whatever what are the odds of me still being able to get these in my size judging that the line isn't past 20+ ppl already and the fact that there are a few other Nters from seattle that wear 14's and are probably already there

thanks

^^^

sorry one more thing, not sure if anyones posted it already but the footactions at northgate mall and tacoma mall are they even selling these shoes or is it just capitol and niketown???

thanks again

Quote:
NTSF is too chaotic. Line is already in the alley
:rofl:
roll.gif
... That's crazy, but good luck to anyone goin out there tomorrow. What's sad is I know alot of high school kids won't be going to school for these.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Quote:
No one in Los Angeles should be camping out at NTLA, especially this early. In the Los Angeles area, there everywhere, there's more pairs out there than the melos. The Melos were more exclusive than the altitiudes, people just say there more exclusive than the melos, 2 make there ebay auctions go up.

^ that is so true. thats why i just dont get people sometimes, there are more altitudes then they are Melo 2's and Melo 1.5's. nearly every damn footaction is gettin them and NTLA.

Quote:
^ that is so true. thats why i just dont get people sometimes, there are more altitudes then they are Melo 2's and Melo 1.5's. nearly every damn footaction is gettin them and NTLA.

you odddd ... b/c there are alot of FootActions not gettin them ... and I know for sure ... my FA is only gettin 12 pair ...

Alright y'all....should be there around 4:30 AM or so.

See ya there!

Tall white guy in the black coat with some Zoom Flights on.

[/center]

Quote:
NTSF is too chaotic. Line is already in the alley

:wow:
eek.gif
.....i'll bet ppl from nike is just sitting cozy infront of a fire place drinking hot cocoa while we are out there killing each other for just one pair...

thats worst than the artist series...
, Lose All Friends, Lose Yourself"​

There's a bunch of FA, just got there shipments in, and there's more than one out there in Los Angeles, and some got really large shipments, not larger than NTLA, but alot of them. No Melos came out at FA, when they were released, that just goes 2 show that the 13s r not that exclusive as some of theses people make them out 2 be. Hopefully I can scooped one up with my bro's employee discount, if not who cares, as long as I pay retail. Peace out, I'm goin 2 sleep, Hope all u LA sneakerheadz, cop ur pairs.

ok...

at nt seattle its almost done. bracelets given out already, numbered and you get ta buy in sequence. they gave out about 50 so I dunno if there are any left, every decent size is taken. even big sizes. 14 was the biggest they got and they only got one. if you come now you'll be at the BACK. no cuttin cause the bands. game over in seattle.

bye bye eugene OR, seatle here we come...

current time of departure 1 1:51pm
trojon72@comcast.netwww.overstand.net aim-kixslf mike
WELCOME TO NIKETALKwho have hated on today?
overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixs

Back
Top Bottom