Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Thank you to everyone, I truly appreciate it!!
man get. you aint did nothin but bust a nut anybody can do that.
jk fam congrats 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
can anyone point me in the direction for instructions on how i can try to remove excess glue? The front sole of my pair has glue stains, some of which seeped into the ridges of the sole

can anyone point me in the direction for instructions on how i can try to remove excess glue? The front sole of my pair has glue stains, some of which seeped into the ridges of the sole
q tips and rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. be careful tho. dip the q tip into the alcohol and rub it on the glue gently, and then wipe that area with a wet rag so the alcohol doesnt sit. repeat until rubbing alcohol has slowly eaten away enough glue to satisfy you.

q tips and rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. be careful tho. dip the q tip into the alcohol and rub it on the glue gently, and then wipe that area with a wet rag so the alcohol doesnt sit. repeat until rubbing alcohol has slowly eaten away enough glue to satisfy you.
salute bro

If you don't want to use alcohol then get a rag and dip in really hot water. Start running with some elbow grease. This is what I do and has never given me issues. Took big spots of glue off my gamma 11s with the method

did i just get a rep from finishline? my pair has three different shades of red or am i just trippin? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom