Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

IF ANYONE CAN TAKE A LOOK.. TRYING TO GET A LC ON THESE..

*EDIT: ENDED UP GETTING ANOTHER PAIR I THINK ARE LEGIT.. THANKS ANYWAYS YALL.

Last edited:
i was jus thnkin the same about my pair i got from ruvilla.. wore dem for 1st time dey look dull the leather doesnt look shiny like in pic's or wen u see dem on foot!! Lol idk its hard to explain... thought bout puttin a lil Vaseline too make da blck part look shiner!!
exactly my first impression when i opened the box lol, the leather looks dull compared to online pictures. 

yeah I posted this awhile ago in the thread but nobody seemed to care
BC THEYRE HIDEOUS
laugh.gif
 1ST TIME IM SEEING THEM THOUGH

Man the quality of these flu games is horrible, if you got a good pair then consider yourself lucky. I struck out on release day on sneakers and went the goat route. Ordered one pair that I had to return because it was pretty much a b grade or should've been, excess glue literally all along the midsole but worst of all the midsole looked smashed in.

Ordered another about a month later half a size bigger and same issue, just Put together like sh*t and not worth 230 dollars.

The ones at urbannecessities.com are not b grade. They look near perfect except minor glue stains that can easily be removed, I went in store to see, since they let people touch and feel the shoes easily. They would be well worth $300 easily and are a steal at $260 in my opinion

GOT A PAIR OFF OF THE BAY AND THEY WERE GREAT.. MADE ME HOPE THEY RELEASE THE PLAYOFFS WITH THIS OG TREATMENT.. IVE WANTED THE 04 VERSION FOR A WHILE BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY UP THE MARKET VALUE

lol me too!
I like how different models smell differently - best smell is the 4s and 5s haha.
Its funny yous said this today. I was lacing my Oreo 4's and was smelling them with my nose in the shoe when my mom walked in my front door. She looked at me like I was crazy so I asked her if she wanted to smell them to see how good they smell.

Its funny yous said this today. I was lacing my Oreo 4's and was smelling them with my nose in the shoe when my mom walked in my front door. She looked at me like I was crazy so I asked her if she wanted to smell them to see how good they smell.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, she could've caught you doing a lot worse haha.

Back
Top Bottom