Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

switcheroos? got these from the last restock so my pair could have been a return. but yea maybe im just trippin, was really expecting to be blown away by this release. 

^ That has been discussed quite frequently throughout the thread (the different shades of red).

Last edited:
Just copped a pair for 215 shipped
smokin.gif

really want to like my pair but QC/craftsmanship on these is pretty bad, class A materials tho. might return mine and cop the 5's or low 11's.

Last edited:
did i just get a rep from finishline? my pair has three different shades of red or am i just trippin? 
i was jus thnkin the same about my pair i got from ruvilla.. wore dem for 1st time dey look dull the leather doesnt look shiny like in pic's or wen u see dem on foot!! Lol idk its hard to explain... thought bout puttin a lil Vaseline too make da blck part look shiner!!

unDS'd my pair today, glad I didn't size down...these bad boys are considerably less roomy than Playoffs from a couple years ago.

unDS'd my pair today, glad I didn't size down...these bad boys are considerably less roomy than Playoffs from a couple years ago.
Exactly how I felt, last 12s I bought (and kept) were taxis and they were extremely uncomfortable so I sold them. I've been turned off by 12s since then especially with the over saturation of the market right now. Playoffs only 12s in my collection at the moment.

Man I been sleeping on these for myself but bought a pair for my son. Pretty excited to lace my little guy. Here's the baby announcement.
JUST HAD TO REP THIS.. I WILL CERTAINLY BE USING THIS CONCEPT WHEN I HAVE MY FIRST KID... IN THE FAR FUTURE LOL

STILL NEED A PAIR OF THESE FOR AS CLOSE TO RETAIL AS POSSIBLE.. AND IDK WHAT SIZE I AM IN THESE LOL

Yoo what the hell is up with the box? I'm picking a pair up and saw the box and noticed how huge it was and was able to find a video comparison for the boxes. Does anyone know why they made the box so big?

Yoo what the hell is up with the box? I'm picking a pair up and saw the box and noticed how huge it was and was able to find a video comparison for the boxes. Does anyone know why they made the box so big?
They've been doing it for 12s all year for sizes 11+

I think the standardization of box sizes outweighs the slightly increased shipping costs

That sucks. I'm an 11. Ive seen that the boxes come with a small white box to pad the shoes and cover the extra space created by the bigger box. So lame.

SON... I TRIED THESE ON TODAY AND WAS COMPLETELY BAFFLED... IM A TRUE 10.5 AND WHEN STUFF RUNS SMALL WHICH IS LIKE DAMN NEAR EVERY SHOE SINCE 2008, I GET AN 11. I TRIED A 10.5 AND THEY FIT GOOD BUT IT WAS KINDA ROOMY SO I TRIED A 10 AND TO MY SURPRISE THEY ACTUALLY FIT WELL.. I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

TBH, I WOULD PREFER SOMETHING BETWEEN A 10 AND A 10.5 BUT THE 10 IS BETTER THAN A 10.5... IM UNCOMFORTABLE EVEN WRITING THAT 
laugh.gif
. I HAVENT BEEN A 10 SINCE THE 10TH GRADE IN 2000

Back
Top Bottom