Official 2005/2006 XIV Retro Releases Post

Can i ask a question?? All the relases are also for Europe or are only US relases???
What colorways we'll see in Europe?? Reply plz... :D
happy.gif

Good looks on the info. Man 2 pairs of white/green, black/red, white/black, black/carolina, and white/red. Thank god i still work at Foot Locker, and have my swoosh.com hookup :D
happy.gif

I need these in size 10 DS. Nike Air Force 1 Mr. Cartoon/Nike Air Force 1 LA/Nike Air Force 1 Miskeen.

SO ARE THE COOL GREY XIV GOING TO BE LIMITED AND ARE THEY GOING TO BE IN KID SIZE?????
I NEED TO KNO

Quote:
am i the only one upset with the white/black 14's, the leather should be the smooth type

i was watching the jordan 2oth anni dvd. MJ himself said in his opinion the XIV with the ribbing were the best. so this is maybe a request from the man
I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

noooooooooooooooooo i wanted to buy the white and yellow xiv for the basketball team knowing they wouldve hit sales rack

deadstokc,^^ they aren't touching the indiglos either, unless i havent heard the wonderful news yet....lol

as long as they dont scrap the graphites or the university blues im all smiles :D
happy.gif

They say they got my name right next to the veterans/ They say I introduced reggaeton to Americans

what about the 2 other chambray XIV?

snuggles dropped the first buzz about it..

Then someone else confirmed they would be releasing in february and he even showed the Release sheet or something.

they both sound hot from snugs description.
Masterman 8th grade class of '05​

does anybody know if the black/university ones are nubuck?

I hope they are that would be
pimp.gif

oh and what's up with the prices at $150 and then at $130?
It used to be G.I. JOE'S and NIKES....now it's Lightskinned GIRLS and NIKES​

Quote:
does anybody know if the black/university ones are nubuck?

Yep......

Best XIV release and really the only one I care about.
"South Carolina NTER's.. Are there anymore of us out there?"

Quote:
Update 2: White/Yellow Lows scrapped and to be replaced white White/Ice Green.

:smh:
nono.gif
at Jordan Brand

Just when it looks like they've finally come to their senses and are starting to put out good colorways, they revert to back to their misguided ways.

I was really looking forward to the white/yellow lows, especially since so few yellow kicks hit the market. JB seems to be falling in love w/"Ice" hues much like how they've flooded us w/"Cool Grey" & "Wheat" products.

On the bright side, this means less $$$ for JB & more $$$ for me! :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom