Official: 2007-08 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Jblack checking in.....get used to this name........you won't see the other one maybe
frown.gif

Damn..feel bad for those starters, don't deserve to be boo'ed like that, the Kobe chant was too much
I don't them dudes getting millions its not like cats can put hands on them or anything. I'm pretty sure just like us cats aren'tfeeling this from a team we know can be better. I think it'll get better but I just wish it would happen already.

Hah. The fans should have been chanting "FIRE SKILES". It was just unacceptable to leave Khyrapa out there even when you're down 25 gettingburned play after play. You have more bench options.

I'm disgusted with this whole franchise right now. Hinrich is playing so badly right now. He's not guarding anyone close. He can't stay out of foultrouble. He can't shoot. You might as well club him in his knees so he's injured. He's a complete loser right now on this roster. He doesn'thelp you and he just kills you on both ends.

Way to start the Circus Trip.....We always have problems with the Rapts...We play them again soon too. Paybacks.

i dont feel bad for them either. Everyone is worrying about their personal things and not playing as a team. Khyrapa was making me sick last night, he is aBUM. This team has not given us as fans anything to be proud of. If your shot is not falling, that does not mean you cant play defense and hustle. Tats the wayi feel about our tem if their shot isn't falling then they are not going to hustle and that is the worst attitude to have.

They are going to have four days off until they play the Suns. I dont care if shots aren't falling because that will come around, I just want them to giveus a great effort and hustle. But for some reason i dont think we are going to get that

Team Chicago Bulls fans....Our Sig is screwy....Can someone fix this? I don't know how to do it. Definitely do not like the first and last letters in whitelike that.

As of 12:15 CT.....on November 16....I am now ready to trade anyone for Kobe Bryant.

This team is an utter disappointment. The anger and hatred that clouds my heart after these terrible Bulls' losses has lead me to this decision.

Bring him to Chicago.

I always wanted Kobe; especially if we somehow were able to keep Deng (per Kobe's demands).

I don't ever remember seeing Hinrich play SO bad. He got it going towards the end, but it was a little too late.

Deng is playing like expected. I wouldn't mind seeing him take 50 shots a night compared to everyone else.

Gordon needs to keep the TO down. Otherwise he's been what we've expected.

I don't know what to say about Ben Wallace. His D has gotten bad. At times it looked as if he were just standing there and letting guys shot over him.

Thomas has been decent. Flashes of what he can be always keeps me entertained. I'd love for this to be his breakout year.

Im pretty pleased with what Tyrus has been doing so far. Noc is giving everything he has, you have got to love a guy like that. We need to have BG on catch andshoot basis only, too many turnovers. Loul has to get to the line more and stop shooting fadeaways. Hopefully Kirk can get it going. Our center position isjust flat out horrible. Tyrus did a great job against STAT last night, hes really showing his potential.

Hopefully, we can keep up the improved play against the Lakers. Two games now, that the Bullies have played better. Wallace had a great game against theClippers. Nice to see him have a great game. I love how there were lots of Bulls' fans in LA and Phoenix.......

Hey Pete man we are gonna have to get a Bulls/Cowboys sig going

I hear you man but I don't know how to do them thats why I just keep the Boys one until the season is over and then switch to the Bulls sig.

Loul is going to be out for around a week because of a back injury. We need everyone else to step up so we can get some wins these next couple games.

I know I'm a natural born pessimist, but I dont see the Bulls getting out of this hole......the seasons over.....and its only been a few weeks.

Now, i know what Devil Ray fans feel like.

Bulls fans, what did Tyrus Thomas do to warrant being in Scott Skiles doghouse again? Seriously, the kid was playing well in the first 5 or 6 games and all ofa sudden, his PT gets cut in half.

Another question, why is Skiles still your team's coach? This guy's approach has gotten old already. I've been saying this for the past 2 yearsthat y'all won't do nothing with this guy as your coach. Seriously, if i was an NBA player, i think i'd hate playing for him. His substitutionpatterns are wierd as hell...i think it's time to go a different direction in terms of head coaching.

Back
Top Bottom