group e : liverpool and lyon

group f : barca and inter

group g : sevilla and stuttgart

group h : arsenal and olympiakos

that's what i think will happen

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

group c : marseille and madrid

that's what i think will happen
Jada2001Retro,you don't think Milan has a chance togo through?
i still believe they've got a pretty good team...i kinda see Marseille choking in the group stages...

Nope, as much as I respect Milan, I do not see them beating Marseille in France nor beating Madrid in either games. Milan is good but I don't thinkthey'll go through to the round of 16. Like I said, Madrid and Marseille to go through is my prediction.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Am a bit apprehensive going into this weekends big one..........Arsenal going in as favourites playing some lovely stuff but lets be honest Celtic were / are poor.......the whole of Scottish football is on its *++% at the moment (watch how badly Rangers do in the Champions League)........this game might have come a couple weeks to early for us to be honest, we always seem to take a while each season to find a performance level but hopefully we have a right good go and hopefully Rooney has one of his undefendable days
Arsenal as favorites at Old Trafford?
laugh.gif

Never.

I wouldn't put too much stock in Arsenal's hot start. They've beat up on some weak teams and they generally play well at the beginning of theseason but then depth issues become a problem later on.

Anyways, if there is a time to steal 3 points at Old Trafford, it's now with Man Utd. still trying to find their footing in the post-Ronaldo era.
Should be a pretty even match-up even if Fabregas is unable to play. I'm thinking 1-1.

RvP is playing out of position while Bendtner just plain sucks.

RvP has played in what...4 games so far this season? He's due for an injury soon.

Can't believe I'm up watching this right now. Just got home LOL.

Burnley missed a sitter there.

Lucas looks like garbage. Johnson looks good. Torres could do better, gerrard is marked real well. 1-1 HT c'mon 'pool.

Back
Top Bottom