OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Almunia, SMH
didn't someone in here say that he was one of the top 5 in the world?
laugh.gif

Holy $#%

Also, from Adebayor... ouch.

Adebayor also lashed out at former Arsenal team-mate Nicklas Bendtner, with whom he enjoyed a famously stormy relationship during their time together.

"Nicklas had a very easy route. He had the chance to be in the Arsenal academy, the chance to be an international for Denmark," he added. "Football doesn't stop there. You are young, you have to learn. No matter what quality you have, you have to listen to people, let people help you be good.

"If Cristiano Ronaldo had gone to Manchester United and thought 'I'm good', he would not have become the best player in the world.

"He worked with the United players, tried to adapt his style. Those United players made him big, Nicklas just thinks he can make himself big."

Recalling one particular incident, which ended in a physical confrontation against Tottenham last January, he said: "Nicklas showed me the finger. I am sorry, you cannot show your partner the finger."

if arshavin was playing this would be a different game,,,niklas bentder needs to off himself...as a united fan i was hoping for a draw...also i think barry hada handball

short 1/10 verion of my summary that got lost.

Ball hits off post and hits almunia head for a goal.

2nd half, Rosicky comes on Arsenal becomes good again. Van Persie scores.

Clichy makes 3 mistakes lead to 3 city goals.

Arsenal not given pk for Gareth barry hand ball (arm)

Rosicky scores, van persie hits post, too late Arsenal loses.

Bendtner sucks as usual.

Adebayor and Bellamy were key to City win.

Ummm... United, get the ball out of your own half and maintain possession, please.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

i just realized that Fletcher is playing on the right side of midfield...
smh.gif
the hell is he gonna do over there?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

eek.gif
old man Giggs still got it...

Exact thought that crossed my mind... Lol...
Hey, attending the Grand Prix later this month?

Anderson
pimp.gif
...great timing to score his first ever goal for United...
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Exact thought that crossed my mind... Lol...
Hey, attending the Grand Prix later this month?
probably not...
the single-day tickets are all sold out...
i'm cheap
laugh.gif
...don't really see myself spending over 150 for theseason passes...
besides,i'll probably be occupied with the Eid celebrations anyway...
pimp.gif

Todays game was for the most part embarassing. I think we were hurting bad without Andrey in there. Almunia should be better than that with the first goal,that was just pure stupidity and laziness by him. Robins goal was very nice, I think the 2 people that lost us the game would be Diaby and Bendtner with theirpoor poor play and pretty much not caring to do anything. It was really nice seeing Rosicky come back and he gave us a nice final 20 or so minutes. There werelike 3 or 4 good chances that we could have even taken the lead and won that game in just stoppage time, just no finishing by anyone. Bendtner seriously needsto take a seat and I bet Arsene is kicking himself wishing he would have spent that $ and got us Chamakh already...

With Scholes' experience, you'd think he'd learn to challenge properly by now...
smh.gif

smh.gif
Scholes stays being reckless with his tackles...

i see United defending frantically in this last half an hour or so playing with 10 men...
it's gonna be a miracle if they can go on and win this match...

with carrick on now we'll be playin one-top (i hope) and strengthen our midfield...

come on united!

i'm impressed...
eek.gif

the lads played well above themselves today...especially Vidic,Evra,Fletcher and Rooney...
pimp.gif

Damn Arsenal suck.

Despite the great win for Man City...they got some bad news today that Robinho has a broken foot and will be out for quite some time.

good win for the boys.

smh @ scholes still tackling. dude needs to be sold to oldham or something next summer.

not like city dont have adequate cover for robinho with roque,tevez, adebayor and that welsh chav bellamy...even benjani.

Back
Top Bottom