OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Oh $#*&... what a goal! 30-40 yards out!?

Yeah it might have been closer to 30-35 I got carried away a bit.
laugh.gif

^ yeah the tussling with the defender started at around the circle, but the actual strike was at about 30-35 yards... Its tough to conceed a goal like that,especially so close to the break...

Liverpool's season is done. Premiership and UCL.

These guys cant even beat bummy a.ss Birmingham at Anfield.

Sucks for 'Pool fans that Benetiz got signed to a huge extension just a few months ago. He's under contract until 2014
sick.gif

Have Gilette and Hicks looking like this...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i need to catch the match highlights later tonight...
even the likes of Ngog is getting into the whole diving thing...
laugh.gif

I caught the end of the match and I just cant believe that Liverpool is struggling sooooo much this year.
eek.gif

I didn't get to see the questionable PK...the announcer mentioned it...what happened?

And we all knew that ban would be "lifted" on Chelsea
smh.gif

Hopefully Arsenal can keep it up this level of play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they are too much fun to watch right now. (knocks on wood as to not jinx them)

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

indifferent.gif
@ that dive
mad.gif
i hate seeing a gameend that way, liverpool should of lost. Gerrard's play today was top class.

But on a side note, has anyone else seen this...

Barcelona Reach Agreement With Manchester City Star - Robinho

have reportedly reached a tentative agreement with for the duration and terms of contract on a proposed move to Camp Nou from , according to El MundoDeportivo.

Robinho is said to be favouring a straight transfer during the winter window but the Catalan giants prefer a loan-to-buy deal until the end of the currentseason, picking up the players full wage tab for the remainder of the campaign.

It appears increasingly likely that a deal is to be made during the upcoming transfer window with a meeting reported to be taking place between officials fromboth clubs this week to thrash out the terms of the transfer.

It is understood that the proposed changes to the 'Beckham Law', increasing the tax rate for foreign players in Spain from 24 per cent to 43 per centis another driving force behind the desire to seek a swift resolution to the deal. A contract concluded before proposed changes to the law would see the 19 percent difference saved by the Catalan club.

Robinho is said to be a 'dispensable luxury' now at Eastlands with City manager Mark Hughes' eyes firmly set on landing French star Franck Riberyduring the winter window.

Paul Madden, Goal.com

Keepie Uppie wrote:
even the likes of Ngog is getting into the whole diving thing...
laugh.gif

What do you expect? He has Gerrard mentoring him.

For those who didn't see it...N'Gog ran into the box, ran out of real estate at the touch line and didnt even have room to square the ball into themiddle...a Birmingham player lunged for the ball without touching N'Gog but N'Gog went flying. Ref awarded the PK and Gerrard scoring the tying goal.Birmingham got robbed.

I dont think Robinho is cup tied so he'd be the acquisition of the winter if Barca can land him. They could instantly insert him onto their left side andhave Henry come off the bench. I love my dude Henry but he's pretty much finished. You cant be that fast and not have it catch up to you in your 30s.

I'm not sure Ribery would welcome a move to Man City. I have a feeling Real made an agreement with Bayern to have Ribery join them next summer. I'mjust speculating though. I do know that Ribery said he doesnt want to go to England because of the cold weather. As if Germany and France dont get cold duringthe winter
laugh.gif
smh.gif

after the shocking an untimely death of German keeper Robert Enke...RIP
tired.gif
(http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=697028&cc=4716),
another goalkeeper suffers a misfortune...

Spurs keeper Carlo Cudicini in serious motor crash

Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini has sustained what police have described as "possibly life-changing" injuries after crashing his motorbike in London on Thursday.

Cudicini's BMW motorbike collided with a car in Walthamstow at 10.30am and the Italian was taken to hospital where he is being treated for a suspected broken pelvis,as well as two fractured wrists.An air ambulance also arrived on the scene but was not used.

The woman driver of the car and a child who was in the car with her did not need hospital treatment.Roads were closed in the area after the incident which is being investigated by the Chadwell Heath collision investigation unit.No arrests have been made.

A police spokesperson told the London Evening Standard:"A 36-year-old male suffered injuries described as possibly life-changing and was taken to an East London hospital for further assessment and treatment."

Tottenham only confirmed that the former Chelsea 'keeper is being monitored by a club doctor after the serious incident.

"Carlo Cudicini has fractured his wrists and injured his pelvis after being involved in a road accident this morning,"read a club statement."The 36-year-old Italian goalkeeper has been admitted to hospital and undergone scans under the supervision of club medical staff.The club will update supporters on Carlo as soon as there is any further information."

Cudicini joined Tottenham in January 2009 and has made ten Premier League starts for the North London side.He has largely acted as an understudy to Heurelho Gomes this season.

frown.gif

Oh for f$$$ sake, RVP tore ankle ligaments and will be out for MONTHS. 8 week injury at least, for some bs International friendly...right when he was gettingon point scoring 7 goals so far...Eduardo better put on his boots and play like his +%* will go to jail if he doesn't rack up 10 goals in the next 8 games.

^ 3 goals in 20 mins!? Lol...

Ade's halfway there though...
laugh.gif

EDIT ~ You know they say the best time to score is right after your opponent scores.

Chelsea don't look like surrendering their lead at the top...3-0 in ½ an hour against toothless Wolves...

Anyone else shocked that v. Persie got hurt and is out for around 6 weeks?

Rarely does v. Persie miss extended periods of time due to injury...

Edit: Liverpool screw up again at home. WOMP WOMP WOMP

I hope they miss out on the UCL next year.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Fletcher with a Zidane UCL Final goal.
eek.gif
COuld not have been more perfectly placed.
eek.gif
Come on son, that goal was nothing like Zidane's UCL final goal.

The ball bounced and slowed down for Fletcher.

Zidane scored his goal one-touch off of a cross.

Back
Top Bottom