OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Tough loss for United, wasted way to many chances.. We need to pick up a defender when the transfer window opens. And when are FSC and and Sentanta going toget HD, im sick of this !
laugh.gif

^^I know, I can't stand reg def on the damn FSC, it's been pissing me off so bad. I watched Stoke vs Wigan this morning in HD on ESPN2 and then Iswitch from that to the Bolton vs City game and wanted to just turn it off.

Good win by Villa today, always good to see the ***** go down.
laugh.gif
@ Chelsea letting Everton get 3 on them, Cech will probably lose his starting job now, beensuper suspect with his positioning lately conceding far too many goals.

Tomorrow, even though Liverpool look like trash is an important game for us. Plenty of injuries for us, as usual, we should have a good line-up and even somegood reserves, even with Eduardo a doubt I think Arshavin will be down the middle and he will do well and we should see a good game, going with 3-1 win to theArsenal. Let's go boys...

Arsenal need to win this game bad. Got helped out by United losing and Chelsea picking up 1 pt in the last two weeks but they need to win this one for any ofthat to matter and possibly get back in the title race.

Arsenal aren't gonna win +%#! @ Anfield.

Liverpool pretty much have their full squad and I see them beating Arsenal 2-0.

Being an Arsenal fan is frustrating. I'm not buying Wenger's "5-year-plan" nonsense because all he's done is developed a bunch of goodplayers, but not good enough to win the Premiership or seriously compete for the UCL. Other than Fabregas and Clichy, none of Wenger's crop of youngstershave panned out to be world-class players. Most of this team's best players have come in through transfers (Robin van Pu.ssy, Arshavin, Gallas, Vermelan,Nasri).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Arsenal finish out of the top 4 this year. Liverpool have nothing else to play for now so they're gonna focus on the EPLand make a surge in the 2nd half, while you have a team like Man City who have proven that they can compete with the big boys but just need some consistency.

WOWWWWW....what a 2nd goal by Arshavin.

Liverpool are pathetic. How are you gonna concede 2 goals at home to a team without any strikers?

Arshavin is hilarious.
laugh.gif

His reactions to his goals and fouls called against him are always priceless.

And dude can get the most power behind his shots with the smallest leg-lifts. He just sort of stabs at the ball with his foot and it goes screaming.

It's really a shame that we won't get to see him play next summer. But at least we get to see North Korea and Honduras play.
smh.gif

Yeahh boy! Arshavin is so good, where would we be without him?! This was Liverpool's best eleven, even if they aren't in form this is still a veryimpressive win.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Arshavin is hilarious.
laugh.gif

His reactions to his goals and fouls called against him are always priceless.

And dude can get the most power behind his shots with the smallest leg-lifts. He just sort of stabs at the ball with his foot and it goes screaming.

It's really a shame that we won't get to see him play next summer. But at least we get to see North Korea and Honduras play.
smh.gif
andrei-arshavin.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Yeahh boy! Arshavin is so good, where would we be without him?! This was Liverpool's best eleven, even if they aren't in form this is still a very impressive win.
Thats what surprises me the most.

Not only is Anfield a difficult place to win, but Liverpool fielded their best squad.

Arsenal were missing some regulars but still found a way to win.

Imagine where this team would be without the most expensive player in the team's history (Arshavin)? Wenger better spend some money in January...and not onpre-pubescent boys.

Arsenal would move into 2nd with a win @Burnley on Wednesday.

As for Liverpool...Benetiz must be fired. They've never really competed for the Premiership under his reign, he's wasted a ton of money on mediocreplayers, his tactics are dreadful, this team lacks an identity, etc. I still think they'll make a run for a top 4 spot but there is no reason for theirfans to be optimistic at the moment.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Yeahh boy! Arshavin is so good, where would we be without him?! This was Liverpool's best eleven, even if they aren't in form this is still a very impressive win.
Thats what surprises me the most.

Not only is Anfield a difficult place to win, but Liverpool fielded their best squad.

Arsenal were missing some regulars but still found a way to win.

Imagine where this team would be without the most expensive player in the team's history (Arshavin)? Wenger better spend some money in January...and not on pre-pubescent boys.

Arsenal would move into 2nd with a win @Burnley on Wednesday.

Im pretty sure United plays on Tuesday so I don't know when we are going to play that game in hand.

^^^

You're right, I didnt realize Man Utd. were playing on Tuesday.

I just checked both team's schedules...both have 4 games remaining in December.

Arsenal will play 5 EPL matches in January while Man Utd. will play 4.

Good win today, I called 3-1, but 2-1 will work for me
laugh.gif
. We got Burnley in mid-week, should be an easy 3 points, I hope. Good result today.

Dear Glen Johnson,

Great game today, please keep this form up past July 12.

Thanks and go Gunners,

Ian

Glen Johnson practically gift-wrapped the points for Arsenal...
for England's sake,i hope Capello's taking notes...
laugh.gif

actually got to see the arsenal game today since i was up well before noon
laugh.gif

arshavin's goal
pimp.gif

staying right on united's tail with a game in hand...keep it up fellas

I HATE that fanzone feature with a passion
laugh.gif

I was so happy with the win yesterday, I don't even think it was deserved but it was much appreciated!

NT meet at an Arsenal match anyone?

Back
Top Bottom