OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Fulham ownage.

Man Utd. lost 3-0
eek.gif

I cant remember the last time they lost this badly.

According to Soccernet, Man Utd. fielded this back line...

Valencia - Carrick - Fletcher - Evra

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

More like Carrick - Fletcher - De Laet... Evra started the game as a left winger... Sir started with a 3-5-2 formation...
smh.gif

Villa and Tott are currently 3rd and 4th!
nerd.gif

There are strong rumors that Mark Hughes has been fired and will be replaced by Roberto Mancini. It's not confirmed yet but it's being reported byeveryone...
http://news.google.ca/new...a=N&hl=en&tab=wn

I called it back in August...

I think that Mark Hughes will get fired sometime during the season and a bigger name manager will take over by next summer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised that Man City did not go after a bigger name but pretty much all the big coaches are locked up other than Guus Hiddink.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

There are strong rumors that Mark Hughes has been fired and will be replaced by Roberto Mancini. It's not confirmed yet but it's being reported by everyone...
http://news.google.ca/new...a=N&hl=en&tab=wn

I called it back in August...

I think that Mark Hughes will get fired sometime during the season and a bigger name manager will take over by next summer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised that Man City did not go after a bigger name but pretty much all the big coaches are locked up other than Guus Hiddink.

wow thanks captain obvious, im sure you throught of that by yourself.

United need to spend money this transfer season and loan nani

Originally Posted by hugebird

Who is more worthless yet continues to get starts? Ballack or Lucas?
Both are terrible. But I would have to say Ballack is worth less than Lucas. At least Lucas knows he is playing horrible.

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

Florent Malouda is an idiot.

Honestly, in this case it's on Ancelloti. Malouda was playing one of the worst matches I've seen him play in a Chelsea kit (And that is sayingsomething), and he removes Lampard instead?

I don't know how many player he'll use at the tip of the diamond before realizing that they don't have the personnel to play that position. Alsothe lack of width of the midfield is killing them, and especially with Bosingwa out, they are going to have problems going forward in the diamond.

I'm talking about Malouda's stupid fouls. I honestly think this team is meant for a diamond only when everyone is healthy, because Anelka and Lampardare the two best options to place behind Drogba. If Joe Cole was 100%, they should try a 4-3-3 with him on the right and Malouda on the left.

Chelsea fans panicking...I love it
laugh.gif

I actually read some comments calling for Ancelotti to be fired after the 3-3 draw with Everton.
smh.gif

It'll be fun to see how Chelsea manage next month. Losing Drogba, Essien, Mikel and Kalou may look bad at first glance but Chelsea have an easy Januaryschedule with Birmingham being their toughest opponent
mad.gif

Fab comes in in the 56th, scores in the 67th, then again in the 81st and Diaby polishes it all off with a 3rd in the 90th. A great 3-0 win to show thedestruction we did today...good win, and thanks for the 3 pts , Santa.
smile.gif

^ Has he played much this season? He was cramping after 60mins...

What a pass! What vision!
eek.gif

0aca33302aea0192f2017628b245a21f-getty-fbl-eng-pr-hull-man_utd.jpg

Fabregas has been the MVP of the Premiership for a few years now. This guy means so much to Arsenal. You take out Drogba, Lampard, etc. out of Chelsea andthey'll still likely win most of their matches. You take Ronaldo away from Man Utd. and they're still in the title race. You take Fabregas away fromArsenal and they're likely fighting for a spot in the top 7.

Next up is a match on the road vs. the worst team in the Premiership (the type of match that Arsenal have wasted in the past 3-4 years
frown.gif
)

not gonna take anything away from Arsenal's win,but Aston Villa could've put up a better fight...

i thought Hull played well...
Rooney though was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Who's watching the games today? Weird having games on Saturday and Monday for some teams. Seems like too short of a turn around. Glad Arsenal avoided thatwith a more normal Sunday to Wed turnaround for our mid week game.

Back
Top Bottom