OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Common give him a break he has to take the helmet off so that he can see. With that waterfall he has pouring down the front of the helmet im surprised he cansee the ball long enough to hit it.

fa real, ya man sweats like a %#%*!% in church
laugh.gif

dam we can even say " working girl " here ?

youk's sweating is insane...it's actually ridiculous
laugh.gif

anyway, back to the topic at hand:

zim1_zoom.jpg

pedro_zimmer.jpg

don_zimmer_tossed_to_ground-thumb.jpg

zimmer.jpg

doesn't really apply now, but it was funny at the time
laugh.gif

That was huge to get that sweep. But I HATE this Pettitte-Penny matchup tonight.

Now that that's out of the way,

zjjonr.jpg

244aa78.jpg

muij4l.gif

No need for photoshop with A-Rod, he does it to himself (no pun intended).

roll.gif

You aint lying. I have no idea how the man sweats sooooooo much. But w/e he gets the job done so I cant complain. And yea the filters on this site have gottenbad. You cant even say WhatTF any more because it filters abbreviations now.

yeah i'd like to see a nice brawl too, only without u toto's ( thats spanish ) throwing helmets or fighting with your catchers gear on. hope pap aintto busy and can find his way into one of these games so he can blow it

539w.jpg

A-Rod seems to be on the off side of his roid cycle so you might luck out.

laugh.gif
I clicked AIF's profile on accident and it shows he has one friendand that's onewearz.

Originally Posted by onewearz

yeah i'd like to see a nice brawl too, only without u toto's ( thats spanish ) throwing helmets or fighting with your catchers gear on. hope pap aint to busy and can find his way into one of these games so he can blow it

Yea ima have to start cussing in spanish just so I can get past the filters.

And if I recall correctly the only one on either team to blow a save so far is this guy

mo-no.jpg

moblownsave.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

A-Rod seems to be on the off side of his roid cycle so you might luck out.

laugh.gif
I clicked AIF's profile on accident and it shows he has one friend and that's onewearz.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Realtalk I had no friends on here and then like 2 days ago I seen a request and it was Onewearz. I was like what the hell, I'll accept it.

And Arod has been doing less the last couple series for ya. Im hoping that keeps up but knowing that hes playing us im sure he "refueled" during theoff day.

Hopefully we get some good NY media headlines after this series. Considering even if we get the sweep we will still be 3.5 back. That would just add to howfunny the "this is the end of the world" type headlines they throw out there every game ya lose.

laugh.gif

i was trying to figure out how to friend someone and urs was the first profile i saw, now i put arod in a slump
smh.gif

what i get for being friendly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

i was trying to figure out how to friend someone and urs was the first profile i saw, now i put arod in a slump
smh.gif

what i get for being friendly
laugh.gif

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270.gif

And im starting to feel a little uncomfortable that all these Yankee fans are clicking on my profile "by accident".

Ok we are on a win streak when I dont post during games so it pains me that I wont be able to post during this. But Lets do this Sox.

LETS DO THIS

Thank you Brad Penny. You are officially hot garbage. Im on my phone so I dont feel like finding any facepalm pics. But I dont think there is one big enough toexpress how I feel about Penny right now. DFA %@@%%. You fat %*%@. Maybe run some laps on an off day or some +$@*. You are $@+%%!+ terrible. Go jump off abridge.

/rant FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

O and some more good news is that Wakefield is taking over for Penny's next start. Im on my phone so i cant post the article but I saw it on ESPN'swebsite.

that was a painful series to watch.

friday night was just flat out pathetic. brad penny was just horrible. and then bowden couldn't get an out to save his life. ugh.
saturday was obviously good. nice to beat AJ. seems like we can handle him at home.
sunday night was the worst. beckett getting owned like that isn't a good sign. that's two straight starts in a row he's botched, and funny enoughit was right after the cy young talk. that's all done with now.

chi sox for 4....

Jose Contreras, RHP (5-11, 5.13) @ Clay Buchholz, RHP (2-3, 3.99)
Freddy Garcia, RHP (0-1, 10.38) @ Jon Lester, LHP (10-7, 3.58)
Gavin Floyd, RHP (10-8, 3.98) @ Tim Wakefield, RHP (11-3, 4.31)
John Danks, LHP (11-8, 3.85) @ Junichi Tazawa, RHP (2-2, 3.57)

wake is back
pimp.gif

3 out of 4 is a must

Back
Top Bottom