OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I remember being SOOOOOOOO pissed throughout this whole game, starting elmer dessens,

BELTRE!!
smh.gif
frown.gif

Always loved Brazoban, what couldve been
frown.gif

man, i forgot brazoban was part of that weaver package.

yeah, what could have been. but i mean you can only go so far with a fastball.

i remember being at a phillies vs lad gm and ryan howard was at the plate and i was like do not throw the dude a fastball in ... and then what did he throw? afastball in and that ball landed like 10 seats in back of me in the pavillion.

smh.gif

man i hated jim tracy.

I didn't get to go. I woke up my niece who was a few months old at the time from all my screaming at the TV though
laugh.gif

Robin Ventura was one of my favorite players that year. Anyone remember him come in to pitch relief against the Angels that season? Lima started that game, hegot his +$# tore to shreds, I remember they announced robbie I was laughing hysterically , I've got pictures somewhere

damn its pretty crazy doing a "where are they now" with both of these rosters
eek.gif

seriously, time flies

Hernandez was awesome in his spot starts. I miss Wilson Alvarez and Olmedo.
laugh.gif
anyone remember seeing Wilson rocking a batboy jersey with tape over the B?"fat boy"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I remember my heart sunk when they made that trade.

frown.gif

not even gonna front, I was eating @ San Pedro that day with the family, I got a google alert to my SK about the trade. I heard his final interview in thelocker room, hearing him tear up and say "thank you", it made me drop a tear or two
tired.gif

Then when he started talking wreckless I said $!%* him, and now he sucks. We won
laugh.gif
smh.gif

how the hell you get the same chills 4.5 years later?
laugh.gif

Antonio Perez
Chen Feng Chen
Joe Thurston
D.Ross

these dudes
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I liked A.Perez though

eek.gif
MrJ i noticed that too.

laugh.gif
chen feng chen's celebration was so awkward, he didnt know who to celebrate with.

too bad thurston never panned out.

eek.gif
MrJ i noticed that too.

laugh.gif
chen feng chen's celebration was so awkward, he didnt know who to celebrate with.

too bad thurston never panned out.

Back
Top Bottom