Official:2009 Fantasy Baseball Thread

Alright need some help on a trade...

I got offered this

I get-Gallardo and Kershaw
I give-Choo/Felix Hernandez

I sit Choo every week becuase he is my worst outfielder so I don't care about losing him, but Kershaw and Gallardo

Heres my picthing

Garza
Hanson
Happ
Bedard
Hernandez
Latos
Bedard
Howell
Nolasco
Valverde
Wells
Harden

Bedard think I'm about to drop him, they are talking of surgery...your pitching is lacking, I'd only consider it if it is H2H

You guys know of any unknown good OF? Someone like a Denard Span.

I just lost Justin Upton and looks like my boy Luke Scott is going down hill.

I was thinking Randy Winn maybe?

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

Bedard think I'm about to drop him, they are talking of surgery...your pitching is lacking, I'd only consider it if it is H2H

Yea, it is head to head anyone else?

Yea, it is head to head. anyone else?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Alright need some help on a trade...

I got offered this

I get-Gallardo and Kershaw
I give-Choo/Felix Hernandez

I sit Choo every week becuase he is my worst outfielder so I don't care about losing him, but Kershaw and Gallardo

Heres my picthing

Garza
Hanson
Happ
Bedard
Hernandez
Latos
Bedard
Howell
Nolasco
Valverde
Wells
Harden

More opinionsssss

Im leaning towards it becuase those 2 combined will help me more then just Felix....right?

as I said your pitching is lacking and if it was H2H i would do it. So stop stalling and do it. Look at it this way, an OF is easier to replace then a SP thislate in the season and you don't even play him that much @ all. Yes you are losing an ace in Felix, but he can have his bad games, and YoGa is a straightup stud. He is just as close as Felix b/c of K's and is starting to eat up really (one fluke game I saw this week against a hot LAD team). Then you getKershaw who is on the best team in baseball.

need anymore advice there sir?

i'll prolly post some advice for me later as well if people can chime in

Another A-Bomb from ARod
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Look at the other outfielder in SF. Eugenio Velez has been pretty good since his call-up from AAA. Look into that guy if you're looking forsome unknown.

as I said your pitching is lacking and if it was H2H i would do it. So stop stalling and do it. Look at it this way, an OF is easier to replace then a SP this late in the season and you don't even play him that much @ all. Yes you are losing an ace in Felix, but he can have his bad games, and YoGa is a straight up stud. He is just as close as Felix b/c of K's and is starting to eat up really (one fluke game I saw this week against a hot LAD team). Then you get Kershaw who is on the best team in baseball.

need anymore advice there sir?

i'll prolly post some advice for me later as well if people can chime in
Ok, Thanks, I accepted it

Is Mat Latos for real?
Yes. I just made a thread about him.
laugh.gif

Am I right in expecting good things from Masterson as he builds his stamina?
I think so.

He's on pace to throw about 75 pitches his next outing, and then he should be good to go from there.

He's a groundball pitcher with a great K/BB ratio, so that's always nice when you're looking at fantasy pitchers.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by parada45

Look at the other outfielder in SF. Eugenio Velez has been pretty good since his call-up from AAA. Look into that guy if you're looking for some unknown.
Thanks dude
pimp.gif

Dam i need to venture into the S&T forum more often
laugh.gif
Little late but 1st year doing fantasy baseball and i have a 15 game lead with 3 weeks left in ourseason (100 to 1st place reg season)

Mark Reynolds is why my team has been doing so good.. him and Kendry Morales.. picked up both 3-6th week sometime around there due to injuries.

My squad for any1 that cares

(12 man league)
aj pierzynski
mark reynolds
chase utley
aramis ramirez
derek jeter
kendry morales
ryan braun
jason bay
torii hunter
aaron hill
jason kubel (dropped from hunter is off the dl. im only carrying 1 bench hitter)

roy oswalt
wandy rodriquez
scott baker
andy pettiette
randy wolf
adam wainwright
jared weaver
ricky nolasco
mariano rivera
jose valverde
chad qualls

Roy Halladay
Rafael Soriano

for

Mark Buehrle
Aaron Cook, Col

Should I veto? Same brothers trying to help each other out.

Veto that
15nahys.gif
. To those who says vetoing is a
15nahys.gif
move, I don't care.
15nahys.gif
that
15nahys.gif
15nahys.gif
people ruining the fun of fantasy baseball with
15nahys.gif
moves like that.

I mean Veto is a +%#!* thing if its close, but that +!#@ ISN'T CLOSE AT ALL.

VETO

My team is tanking,
smh.gif

I hate rotisserie leagues, they are so boring. Head 2 Head is a bit more interesting, and sometimes the banter between fantasy owners is
laugh.gif

This is my last rotisserie league, I never do well, always lose interest.

Paul sounded pissed a page back
laugh.gif

I think the starting OF will be Dye, Q and Rios with Dye DHing every once in a while. I still say wait until next season for Q and I have a feeling Rios isgoing to turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom