***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Volquez placed on DL. HOMERRRRRR Saturday.

I'll be there. Thats my guy (nh).

Edit: Sig update.

we can go ahead and rack that up as a loss. Me being in Louisville, I have seen Homer pitch numerous times. At first I was excited, but he never improved towhat I thought he was going to be. He had a decent spring training, so hopefully this is the year he shows up.

Well, The pitching in this series has been nothing short of sparkling. Neither team has really done well at bat. The Cards are certainly taking betteradvantage when they do get on base. The Cards pitching has been just a bit better which is really saying something because the Cubs have received very goodpitching as well. Very nice little series for you guys. Hopefully the Cubs can pull it out in the last inning and avoid the sweep.

Homer
pimp.gif
Please don't disappoint. I'm about ready to see Todd Frazier up here It think the Alex Gonzalez experiment should be about done. I thinkFrazier's hurt right now though.

The first video ive ever uploaded to You-Tube from my G1.......not bad really, couldnt hear the fireworks tho.

4bc35884ea78b8b3fd05cf90ccf955f2007f81d.jpg

Got some free tickets today from my mother in laws job.......great game....another gem by Wainwright (HEEEE`S BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!).

Everyone in the stadium got free big macs when albert knocked the "I" out of the Big Mac land sign (Beast!!!!)

that's cool pacmagic...taking your son to a game.
pimp.gif

Jonny Gomes needs to take McDonald's spot. Bailey's pitched really well here in Louisville lately, so we'll see...this could be his last chancewith the Reds.

jdcurt, i'll have to disagree about placing Joey on the DL. they fiigured out that he's got an ear infection and he's day-to-day...we can'tafford to have him out for two weeks and besides, who would take his spot? i like giving Hernandez a break from behind the plate and allowing Hanigan to getsome AB's.

hope we get the good Bronson tonight, and Brandon always kills the Indians. we need a sweep.
pimp.gif

Good stuff pacmagic, you're lucky you can go to the Busch Stadium anytime. Great series for the Cards as well, can we keep this momentum going please!

I don't have the time or the energy at this point with the Cubs, but when the playoffs are done in the NBA, I am going to do a lot of yelling in here aboutthese damn Cubs.
smh.gif

Friggin pathetic. But props to StL, you guys played well.

Ya'll have a good long weekend, be good out there, I'll see ya next week sometime.
pimp.gif

Just got back from the game
pimp.gif

Gomes with the big hit to get it started, thank god ronald mcdonald is gone.

And how is Anthony Reyes in the big leagues?

Sheesh............Am i the only one that thinks carp being back gave them some confidence??? This cant just be a coincedence, i mean, they were still winningwhen he went out, but AS SOON as he comes back, they go on a 4 game winning streak............Pineiro.....Lohse....Carpenter.......Wainwright.

We need our bats back, still arent scoring enough runs.

W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been an exceedingly difficult 4 game stretch to watch. Lou must be close to absolutely snapping.

pimp.gif
and I was hoping homer would have a good outing so we could maybe trick someone into taking him in a trade.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

pimp.gif
and I was hoping homer would have a good outing so we could maybe trick someone into taking him in a trade.

He is my guy, but I still can't bring myself to give up on him yet. His outing reminded me of Volquez's against the Braves when he walked 7 and onlygave up 1 hit. Strike zone tonight was awfully small.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

pimp.gif

He is my guy, but I still can't bring myself to give up on him yet. His outing reminded me of Volquez's against the Braves when he walked 7 and only gave up 1 hit. Strike zone tonight was awfully small.

Homer just doesnt have what it takes man, he's horrible.

That makes 6 and I am officially not watching the game tonight... I think this streak is my fault for watching.

Back
Top Bottom