[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

JOHN KRUK ON SUICIDE WATCH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously, Yankees HAVE to keep Damon and Matsui... Give them new contracts.

Seriously. Matsui is Yankee for life, but I hope Damon swallows that pride and takes a cut.
Probably the unpopular decision right now, but I'd rather see them both gone. Our money could be spent much more effectively elsewhere on players coming into the primes of their careers. Not on two guys who can't play the field.
You have the argument for Damon. Don't get me wrong. he's having a great World Series, but does that really warrant him to come back in 2010?

Matsui though, needs to come back. His bat is too valuable.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously, Yankees HAVE to keep Damon and Matsui... Give them new contracts.

Seriously. Matsui is Yankee for life, but I hope Damon swallows that pride and takes a cut.
Probably the unpopular decision right now, but I'd rather see them both gone. Our money could be spent much more effectively elsewhere on players coming into the primes of their careers. Not on two guys who can't play the field.
You have the argument for Damon. Don't get me wrong. he's having a great World Series, but does that really warrant him to come back in 2010?

Matsui though, needs to come back. His bat is too valuable.
If either of the two come back, I'd rather it be Matsui. I agree that he's probably a Yankee for life.

The reports I read are that the White Sox and Giants are very interested in Damon.

WHAT THE *!#! IS THIS UMPIRE LOOKING @
THOSE WERE BOTH STRIKES , LIKE I'M BOUT TO GET BANNED OVER THIS $%%#

SMH if this ump doesn't start callin it both ways I'm gonna be tight/ He missed 3-4 strikes!

thas the same pitch to arod .... like i'm going besides myself ....

i have to leave the room before i throw something @ the tv ....

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

WHAT THE *!#! IS THIS UMPIRE LOOKING @
THOSE WERE BOTH STRIKES , LIKE I'M BOUT TO GET BANNED OVER THIS $%%#
SON I'M CURSING AND +!## OVER HERE

Y'ALL SEEN ANDY GO TALK TO THE UMPIRE AFTER THE INNING? CUZ HE KNEW THAT !%+#@ STRIKE ZONE TIGHTER THAN MILEY CYRUS COOCHIE

$#@!%** BUM CLOWN.

Back
Top Bottom