..:: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NJ NETS SEASON THREAD::.. First National Game in 3 Years!!

Now this is just a clinic.

I mean we knew this was not going to be a good weekend. But this team played in the first half.

And Krazy, I seriously mean it but not just for our team or the Heat mind you. I mean it for all NBA teams. I think it is nuts to see the refs wait to see if a shot goes in before calling the foul. I hate that there is contact so blatant that you know it is a foul.

I did not mean it for it as "Oh it is the heat". I think this Nets team will not have any respect like most teams get due to last year.

I think this Nets team will not have any respect like most teams get due to last year.
Especially with Coach Spoelstra...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

At first the Heat didn't bother me. Now really really hate these guys. Everything about them.

I hate third quarters too.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

At first the Heat didn't bother me. Now really really hate these guys. Everything about them.

I hate third quarters too.

Take a number and get in line
laugh.gif
........j/k

Ya'll played a great 1st half. 3rd Qt did kill ya'll but I liked what I saw from your young core

Fav looked good out there the 1st 2 games Vs us (especially the 1st game). How has he done so far in the other games?

Hump bringing Kim K to games now?
What happened to Miles?

TWill questionable tonight with an ab strain...

Nets looking to be tougher, let's see if they put that into play tonight. If done right, Im all for it. There's a difference between fouling a lot & being a tough team. Hopefully they can figuere that out.

CD-R was preaching toughness last season, but the team didn't seem to follow through. Let's see it get done this season.

Byron Scott returns also tonight.

It is sad that there is only so many people that know the run they made under him as coach

Always appreciated him. Felt he was another victim of the "Jason Kidd is a better PG than the coach that played before me" disease that Kidd brought upon himself.

Avery and Byron were both fired from there Jobs mostly due to Kidd to begin with. But that is what a future hall of famer will do to guys that were role players in the league. But at the end of the day, they are going to have rings of their own and I have a feeling someone will not.

- Totally agree about Byron getting shafted. Never liked that move.

- Sweet block by Hump.

- Favors with a wild hook attempt early and now an offensive foul... Looking like he's forcing a bit at times.

It was said on the Nets site earlier today that the "Brooklyn Ballers" is a rumored name. My goodness, that would be horrific.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

It was said on the Nets site earlier today that the "Brooklyn Ballers" is a rumored name. My goodness, that would be horrific.

I thought they were going with 'New York' as the city name instead of Brooklyn?

Or is it Brooklyn for sure? I hope so it's Brooklyn.

and that ballers reminds me of:
Spoiler [+]
nba%20ballers.jpg

In the off-season, our team president said he wants Brooklyn in the name, so I presume it will more than likely be Brooklyn over New York.

Yea, our managment is pushing for "Brooklyn" over "New York"... Still no word on the change for the "Nets", if there even is a change.

Back
Top Bottom