..:: OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NJ NETS SEASON THREAD::.. First National Game in 3 Years!!

Black sneakers
pimp.gif

Finally... Haven't seen the Nets break them out since the '07 playoffs.
roll.gif

Talk about letting it get away from us.

It's almost shades of last season; the team starts out strong but forgets that there are four quarters in the game.

3rd quarters again.

I miss VC. Such a classy guy. Do not care about what he did in Toronto. He was nothing but professional with us. Last year he still looked like VC to me but looking at him now he has gotten so OLD.

Maybe it is the beard IDK but Listening to him just now on the post game makes me realize why he was always liked in Jersey.

Nice Dunks from Favors.

I agree with VC, this team will continue to fight. This is how they should of been last year but now we truly have a young team.

Gotta learn to hold leads. Happens last game vs Charlotte too. I dont expect it to last the entire season though.

Howard was intimidating the hell out of Lopez. He couldnt do anything out there.

Dont know Hump and TWill didnt much action down the stretch. Both played very well.

Oh and Avery had to be the one that had them do the black sneakers.

He has that old school feel about him.

I expected them to cut into the lead at some point. It was still close in the 3rd, but we completely lost control in the last few minutes of the quarter.

IMO it was at the end of the 1st half too. Orlando made a run that carried their momentum into the 2nd half.

Great 1st half for Morrow... He's keeping us in it.

Nets can't stop the big 3 right now, but atleast we're still contending. Have to carry it over to the 2nd half... Especially the 3rd q.

And The Heats 6th 7rh and 8th men have taken over the third quarter.

I hate the Refs this year especially when they slurp the three headed monster.

so many damn fouls not called on the Heat but the Nets blow on them and they get the call.

Good decision to foul on that play.
Edit: So much for that. 
indifferent.gif

I was hoping we would still be within 10 entering the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom