***OFFICIAL 2010 AL West Thread***

I'm always nervous whenever we have to play the Angels, though I think statistically we play each other pretty evenly.

What's the weather like in SoCal?

Wow we suck.....so far.

If the A's hit more HR's than us and win the series I'll say we already lost the division
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Only good thing is the Mariners and Rangers lost their series,too. How funny would it be if the A's really won the division? The one team that nobody predicted to win aside from their fans.

Matt Palmer on the mound tonight. Last night he got the most run support on the team; hope that continues this season.
Weather is perfect here in L.A (70, Sunny) and it's the same at the Stadium. Perfect weather for baseball
pimp.gif

weather is perfect as always

[h5]2010 AL West Standings[/h5]
[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]GB[/td][td]RS[/td][td]RA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]-[/td][td]17[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]10[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]13[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]LA Angels[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]12[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][/table]

its way early in the season, the halo offense will eventually get their rhythm......i hope

If these dudes can't get it going against Jason !$*!%$% Vargas tonight...
sick.gif

For the Angels fans in here,

what do you guys think of Rajai? Anytime I do hear about him it's from other A's fans, so it'd be interesting to see what everyone else thought.

Rajai probably a 4th OF on a good team, but I mess with dude... Like him a lot.

Rajai is killing for us, him and Barton together have made this team extremely exciting.

7-2 going into the seventh.

Nice way to start off our series with the Angels. Hopefully we'll have some runs left in us for our next two games.

First walk-off win and i missed it
smh.gif

Saunders needs to have a better start today.

I hate Matsui but if he keeps this up I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Santana SUCKS
indifferent.gif
So does Saunders, and Palmer, and Piniero...
laugh.gif
just wait till Kazmir comes back

Spoiler [+]
..he'll probably have a mediocre year too
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom