***OFFICIAL 2010 AL West Thread***

This is really crazy lol we havent flat out SUCKED in a while. I still think we can turn it around but it would not surprise me if we ended up with a losing record. The good news is that most our good players are young so it's not like we're going to turn into the nationals but jesus we just can't pitch or hit right now.
smh.gif

Good thing that Texas and Seattle started off slow or else we'd be in trouble. I don't think that Oakland is a real threat to win the division so I guess we'll have to just wait and see which one of these teams wakes up first.

BTW vladdy doesn't even look weird in that uniform
laugh.gif
smh.gif
we need to bring back the old California Angels Unis
pimp.gif

Edit-

Bobby with the Grand Slam!!
pimp.gif

too little too late? 
nerd.gif

Reckling will be a solid #2/#3 for you guys by next year with how bad that staff is.

Smoak gonna replace Davis by June. He's tearing the cover off the ball in the minors. If he didn't get injured last year...

Originally Posted by Kookcle

just wait till Kazmir comes back

Spoiler [+]
..he'll probably have a mediocre year too
smh.gif

Kaz and Weaver will be fine, I think... Kaz may not be an ace, but I still think he can put it together and be pretty solid and reliable...

Smoak gonna replace Davis by June. He's tearing the cover off the ball in the minors. If he didn't get injured last year...
Davis sucks.
laugh.gif

If anything, our offense should be getting better with the likely addition of Michael Taylor and Chris Carter to the lineup.

I think our pitching will be strong this season and for the foreseeable future. I'm crossing all fingers and knocking on wood simultaneously as I type this, but it looks like we're back to competing for a playoff spot again.

I was at the M's game yesterday and good lord...Pathetic.

I knew the game would be quick, but I was hoping it would somehow last longer than it did.

Griffey looks horrible, Ichiro is struggling and Milton lacks the fundamental approach. Right now this team is hard to watch.

I told yall about Milton as anything more than a full-time DH...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I told yall about Milton as anything more than a full-time DH...
Well, the hope was that his bat would provide more than enough to offset his defense, but considering how last year the M's led the league in one-run games and this year looks to be no different, it might hurt a lot more than a good bat helps.

So after one full week, Milton has already flipped off a fan, had a sit down with his manager, and gone thru a 3-26 slump.  But it was all Chicago's fault eh Milt? 
laugh.gif

Douche bag. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

So after one full week, Milton has already flipped off a fan, had a sit down with his manager, and gone thru a 3-26 slump.  But it was all Chicago's fault eh Milt? 
laugh.gif

Douche bag. 
laugh.gif

Any vid on the flipping off a fan?

finally another win!

If we can somehow leave NY tomorrow with a series win i would be extremely pleased.

We need more efforts like today out there.
smh.gif
at shields tho.

Let's start a streak!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

laugh.gif
Milton's killing his own team, that base-running cost them a run.
Still got the win.
tongue.gif
True
frown.gif

I said this division would be a dog fight between all four teams, and I'm going to stick by that. Hopefully it will be a fun one all season long.

well, we had a pretty rough start last year too and we still ended up winning 97 games..... just trying to keep my hopes up 
ohwell.gif

Wasn't able to get on NT this weekend but what a nice way to rebound
pimp.gif

The starting pitching stepping it up and the offense getting timely hits.

Texas with a 4 game losing streak is good to see too
laugh.gif

went from last place to 2nd in one day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom