***OFFICIAL 2010 AL West Thread***

Nice series win against Baltimore, would have been sweet to become the first 10 game winner in the league, but oh well.

If we can get the series win against the Yankees, I'll be ecstatic.

btw, anyone in here ever order jerseys from mlb.com?  I want to order that red authentic Angels (
sick.gif
 at the price)    I'm about 5'9 180... would a size 44 be good?

Good win for the Angels.. I'm going to the game tomorrows game..Hope they win..

mariners in first place? i could get used to it. every AL team except the m's lost tonight. i'll take it any day
pimp.gif

whats up with the rangers? thats a handful of losses in a row, i believe.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

whats up with the rangers? thats a handful of losses in a row, i believe.
Piss poor management of the bullpen. Team is sloppy and unprepared out of Spring Training as usual. Chris Davis sucks. Catchers suck. Starting pitching has been really good, but Ron makes Dusty Baker look like a master of staff management...

This all falls on Ron Washington. He sucks. I'm almost to the point I'd like to see them run this streak to about 10 just to get him canned...

But this team got out the gate just like this last year and still stayed competitive through most of the summer so we'll see...

smh.gif
at fuentes. Would have been our 6th W in a row. Our starting pitching has been ridiculous the last week but we need to change rodney to the full time closer.

Rangers struggling and oakland slowly coming back down to earth.

I was at the game and everyone was chanting Rodney...Fuentes throws to weak to be a closer in the AL

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

thats a shame. i always liked ronny washington, especially when i heard he loved the cocaine.
I've liked him a lot too and gave him a pass on the first two years because those teams just weren't very good and it was clear this team was rebuilding.

They sucked like this early last year and it ended up dragging them out of the race in September... These disastrously slow starts are becoming a very troubling trend and I'm afraid it's a direct reflection of his ability to prepare this team in Spring Training and have them ready to go from Day 1 of the regular season...

His mismanagement of the pitching staff is the clearest and most damning indictment of his ability to lead this team anywhere... It's an issue that costs this team games every week and it's not going to go away. I like the hell out of the guy as a person, but I'm convinced he's not leading this team anywhere.

Ron Washington must be on thin ice after his coke incident. What other managers are out there to replace him?

The Angels bullpen is slowly coming back..Don't get to comfortable in first place Oakland..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ron Washington must be on thin ice after his coke incident. What other managers are out there to replace him?
Clint Hurdle is already here, they'll just promote him... Then Nolan will go out and find one of his guys this offseason once the sale has finally gone through.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by emok

The Angels bullpen is slowly coming back..Don't get to comfortable in first place Oakland..
pimp.gif

Please, you don't scare us
pimp.gif

Tied for first place as of this day..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]WEST[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]PCT[/td][td]GB[/td][td]HOME[/td][td]ROAD[/td][td]RS[/td][td]RA[/td][td]DIFF[/td][td]STRK[/td][td]L10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oakland[/td][td]12[/td][td]11[/td][td].522[/td][td]-[/td][td]9-5[/td][td]3-6[/td][td]104[/td][td]89[/td][td]+15[/td][td]Lost 3[/td][td]3-7[/td][/tr][tr][td]LA Angels[/td][td]12[/td][td]11[/td][td].522[/td][td]-[/td][td]8-9[/td][td]4-2[/td][td]93[/td][td]112[/td][td]-19[/td][td]Won 1[/td][td]6-4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td][td]11[/td][td]11[/td][td].500[/td][td].5[/td][td]7-2[/td][td]4-9[/td][td]82[/td][td]79[/td][td]+3[/td][td]Won 2[/td][td]5-5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Texas[/td][td]10[/td][td]12[/td][td].455[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]7-6[/td][td]3-6[/td][td]100[/td][td]99[/td][td]+1[/td][td]Lost 1[/td][td]5-5[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom