...::::Official 2010 MLB N.L. Central Thread::::...

Wat it is homeboys! ... Cubs got this man!

Look forward to another season in the best baseball thread on NT...

Time for a role call....
laugh.gif

254zn7k.jpg

or maybe we need a updated pic now...

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

pimp.gif
Almost that time.
you gonna be in Cincy this summer?  i'll have some tickets i won't be able to use.

that pic def needs to be updated...why i gotta be the outsider?  that should be zo.

9dc252fe043d592c68cab7ec21566afc58ace44.pjpg

pimp.gif

Maybe I'll make an updated pic... Just gotta see who all is on here these dys, I know there's a few new faces since that pic was made... Who made that pic anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Maybe I'll make an updated pic... Just gotta see who all is on here these dys, I know there's a few new faces since that pic was made... Who made that pic anyways
laugh.gif

::::Raises hand:::::

Originally Posted by arstyle27

laugh.gif

::::Raises hand:::::
always wondered why you have zodogg grabbing my %*#
laugh.gif

anyways... i moved to texas this past fall.. so i'm hoping to catch a cubs game in houston sometime this year... any houston area people in the thread?

How come I wasn't in that picture despite the fact that I co-created these threads and kept them alive with first b0ring like 5+ years ago? 
Anyways hello to everyone except pacmagic. 
Looks like there is two two-team races this year in the division, the Brewers and Cardinals for first and the Cubs and Pirates for last.  Red and Astros really don't matter.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

How come I wasn't in that picture despite the fact that I co-created these threads and kept them alive with first b0ring like 5+ years ago? 
I can't go another season back and forth with you W4L, truce?  I am slowly fading away from nt and this will probably be the only thread I contribute to from here on out.

Perfect timing for this thread!  As soon as I completely recover from what the Vikings did to my emotions, the Cubbies will step up and get in round 2.

frown.gif

2010 and he`s still a seeyouinntee

Just couldnt keep my name out your funky !+% cheese and beer rotted mouth could you W4L? 

Just keep my name out your mouth and we`re good.

sorry fellas.. ran out of people to tag..
laugh.gif

central4.jpg

I suddenly got very light skinned 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stringer lurkin life a mofo.

laugh.gif

Well done Sauna.

Looks like there is two two-team races this year in the division, the Brewers and Cardinals for first and the Cubs and Pirates for last.  Red and Astros really don't matter.

You really believe the Brewers will finish ahead of the Cubs??

roll.gif

Just like last season right? oh ....wait...

MIL. -80-82, 3rd.

laugh.gif

central4.jpg

roll.gif

Good stuff.

And with a new season of baseball comes more bantering from W4L. Look, I'm all about the airing of grievances, but we have the same argument every year. I too, would like to offer a truce.

shake_hands_1_.jpg

This way I don't have to reply to asinine PMs and waste my time defending the defending NL Central Champion Cardinals. Truce?

So how soon before you roll out out the Cardinal Sig and Avy, FB ?

It still kills me that a Bulls and 'Hawks fan is a Cardinal fan too.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

So how soon before you roll out out the Cardinal Sig and Avy, FB ?

It still kills me that a Bulls and 'Hawks fan is a Cardinal fan too.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

It's going to be awhile, I plan on having a Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions signtaure come April
c6d354f04e39743f6856bbc1fb2ae4529c2fab9.gif

If Ozzie would have been on the Cubs instead of the Cardinals, I would have become a Cubs fan most likely
565250a4577a463ab29f6fffe1311a356e4d21e.gif

Its been past due for the Stros to trade Roy. Now his value is diminishing and he's a solid #2.

C. Lee's overpaid #!+ aint doin us no favors either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

laugh.gif

central4.jpg

roll.gif

Good stuff.

And with a new season of baseball comes more bantering from W4L. Look, I'm all about the airing of grievances, but we have the same argument every year. I too, would like to offer a truce.

shake_hands_1_.jpg

This way I don't have to reply to asinine PMs and waste my time defending the defending NL Central Champion Cardinals. Truce?
Who are you again? 
laugh.gif

You really believe the Brewers will finish ahead of the Cubs??

roll.gif

Just like last season right? oh ....wait...

MIL. -80-82, 3rd.

Congratulations on finishing 3 games better than us while we had the worst starting pitching in the majors.  You really showed me.  Our starting pitching will be much improved this year and we still have the best 1-2 punch in baseball.  Cardinals are our only threat in this division. 
Man, Pac and I got buried on this photo.
Just how he likes it, a lot of sweaty guys in tight clothes piled up on him. 

Back
Top Bottom