...::::Official 2010 MLB N.L. Central Thread::::...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

shut Up you sensitive wuss. The laughing baby is funny as hell.....the other things are the cherry on top. (Pun intended). But those are just strawberries....they go away.....quit being soo damn soft.

Apparently you don't recognize sarcasm as well as you used to Mr. Magic.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by CP1708

I can't wait for those Thursday afternoon games where I'm in here talkin to myself while you all sit there readin but not sayin anything.  Those were fun last year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are we celebrating in that pic, or brawling?  Maybe we should switch to a brawl photo instead. 
laugh.gif

Good idea CP!
I'll start

y32o6.jpg

4ig9dy.jpg

I just noticed his name is pacmagic and not pacman, ah well, pacman it is.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I can't wait for those Thursday afternoon games where I'm in here talkin to myself while you all sit there readin but not sayin anything.  Those were fun last year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are we celebrating in that pic, or brawling?  Maybe we should switch to a brawl photo instead. 
laugh.gif

Good idea CP!
I'll start

y32o6.jpg

4ig9dy.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These are pretty good.
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even better.

The empty Brewers trophy case is just ridiculous!!! LOL
T-minus 3 pages until the annual pre-season NL Central fight/meltdown.

Edit: Has anyone done predictions yet?
As a Cubs fan I would love to say that the Cubs will win the Central. I am going to prognosticate with brain and not my heart.
1: Cardinals. Pitching is very good, bats are good. Should win this bad division.
2: Brewers. Either the Cubs or the Brewers could take 2nd place. I see it being a tight fight. If the Cards slip up I think the Cubs or Brewers could potentially take first.
3. Cubs. I just dont see any real improvement. Sweet Lou is a lame duck.
4: Reds
5: Pirates ( Sorry bucs fans, your ownership is possibly the worst in all of sports. Ever.)

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Things are getting live in here and it's not even March
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Ron-cubs/Brewers this year? i know we ve talked about it several times...lol
It's on, sir.  I can't go to Cubs/Brew Crew on Apr 23-25 (I'll be in Michigan that weekend) and my four Opening Day seats are spoken for, so we'll have to aim for the next series!

Nice Flint!  I mean I see you leaving most if not all of those games disappointed but awesome purchase nonetheless! 
Well played, sir....lol

Let's go crew. Opening day is on my bday. Should get wild. What's better than that empty trouphy case is how they made a luxury box in miller park called the wildcats box or something. All because we made it in the playoffs as a wildcats team. So sad. You don't see winning teams making a luxury box because of one good year.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Let's go crew. Opening day is on my bday. Should get wild. What's better than that empty trouphy case is how they made a luxury box in miller park called the wildcats box or something. All because we made it in the playoffs as a wildcats team. So sad. You don't see winning teams making a luxury box because of one good year.
Wild cats??

You mean wildcard??

And if you do, this wasn't last year, right? Because.....the Brewers didnt make the playoffs last year

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Things are getting live in here and it's not even March
roll.gif
laugh.gif
No joke. Everybody is hitting the ground running.

As a Cubs fan I would love to say that the Cubs will win the Central. I am going to prognosticate with brain and not my heart.
1: Cardinals. Pitching is very good, bats are good. Should win this bad division.
2:Brewers. Either the Cubs or the Brewers could take 2nd place. I see itbeing a tight fight. If the Cards slip up I think the Cubs or Brewerscould potentially take first.
5: Pirates ( Sorry bucs fans, your ownership is possibly the worst in all of sports. Ever.)
Pretty fair assessment...however, did the Astros drop out?
laugh.gif

I would slide the Astros in 4th, but no other changes.

Did you guys see Mark McGwire's younger brother airing him out on ESPN? 
laugh.gif

I heard about it, but haven't seen the interview yet. I'm sure it'll be up at some point on NT. 

Did you guys see Mark McGwire's younger brother airing him out on ESPN? 
laugh.gif

Yeah I caught that. We'll never know the truth about most of these players, but to have your won brother come out, for no apparent reason other than personal glory, it says somethin. I wish Big Mac well, i mean, I hope the Cardinals players all bat .150, but I dont hate Big Mac like i do other steroid abusers.

But like I said, behind closed doors, McGwire might be a  devil demon jerk.

[h1]Cubs' Piniella enjoying a Twitter-free existence [/h1]
February 24, 2010 2:21 PM | 5 Comments

By Paul Sullivan

MESA, Ariz. -- Lou Piniella wasn't following the latest OzzieGuillen controversy concerning the White Sox manager's decision tojoin Twitter to communicate with his fans.

"What is Twitter?" Piniella said Wednesday.

Informed that it was a social media outlet that gives users anopportunity to convey their thoughts in a sentence or two, the Cubsmanager said: "Really? Ozzie, he needs more space than that."

Piniella said he would not consider joining Twitter.

"First of all, I don't know how to Twitter," he said. "And second of all, I'm not going to learn how to Twitter."

Piniella does have a Facebook page with over 4,900 friends, though he doesn't seem to know much about it.

"Look, I've heard of Facebook," he said. "Actually, it's on my phone."

Piniella conceded he used Facebook recently.

"But I'm really not a Facebook or Twitter guy," he said. "I'm aprime-rib-and-baked-potato guy. I hate to say that, but it's true."

roll.gif

Oh Lou, you crazy bastard.

2: Brewers. Either the Cubs or the Brewers could take 2nd place. I see it being a tight fight. If the Cards slip up I think the Cubs or Brewers could potentially take first.
i mean i know we ae bad, but kicking us out the the central aleady. Least we made the World Series in the past 5 years
laugh.gif

Lou has been a lame duck ever since he left Seattle. I really think he lost all motivation.

Lou hasn't lost motivation. Just because he doesn't throw as many tantrums doesn't mean he's lost motivation to win.

And I have the soundbite of that Soriano HR on my phone..lol

Back
Top Bottom